Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

amateur soccer clubs cork

Options
  • 18-11-2015 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi lads just wondering if anyone knows of clubs around east cork or towards the city taking on players? I'm 26 and looking to get back into it and I'm not very fit but I can play.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cssire

Oh I can travel too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'll pop you a pm now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'll pop you a pm now

Is there clubs looking for players? I wouldn't mind getting back into it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭THENORTHSIDER

what area are ye talking about lads.

If ye could pass off for U12 I have a starting place for you:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Cork Soccer SixaSide

Our players are not for sale or transfer. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Our players are not for sale or transfer. :mad:

I think the lads here are looking for full time teams as opposed too a five a side game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

CHealy wrote: »
    Is there clubs looking for players? I wouldn't mind getting back into it either.

Colin? Is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭THENORTHSIDER

I presume that they are looking to get involved with club competitive football rather than 5-a-side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Same goes, lads...moving to Cork in the new year and looking to join up with a local side. I'll be moving to Rochestown....I'm 37 and only looking for a kick about and to stay fit so I'd be looking at lower league stuff really.... The kind of league where you don't even need a ball :)

Advertisement