Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BWC Debt collection

Options
  • 18-11-2015 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Good Evening,

I left Eircom after a price increase that I was never told about. I did receive a final bill but this was passed to BWC debt collectors. I was waiting for a reminder from Eircom as I was so annoyed about the whole situation and how I was treated but the debt collection letter came first.  I went onto the BWC website to make payment and they gave me an option for a settlement figure for the debt. I paid this figure so debt settled. Eir have now sent me a bill for the difference. I have been onto live chat and they say it is my problem that BWC have not told you that the debt is now settled. I find this hard to believe.

BWC was employed to collect the debt by Eir, they offered a settlement figure to clear the debt, I paid this amount so as far as I am concerned this debt is settled. If there is a communication problem between Eir and BWC I can not see how this is my issue.

I can PM you account details if needed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hello 01902

I'm sorry to hear of this. Please PM me your eir account details and I will have this looked in to further.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hello 01902

I'm sorry to hear of this. Please PM me your eir account details and I will have this looked in to further.

Thanks
    Al
    Good Evening,

Have you had chance to look at this?

Thanks,

1902 wrote: »
    eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hello 01902

Thanks
    Al
    Good Evening,

Have you had chance to look at this?

Thanks,
    Apologies for the delays 01902

I will have a complete update this afternoon.

Thanks
    Al

Hi Al,

I have just received another bill. Can you please sort this out?

Hi Al,

I have just received another bill. Can you please sort this out?

Hi 01902

Sorry to hear this, I'm experiencing issues in gaining access to your efibre account - could you please PM me any reference or account number stated on this recent letter/bill?

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi Al,

It is just an email with the amount and says log into my eir for the PDF of the bill, I have no idea what my log in details are anymore and their is no reference numbers etc. on the email. Will my old phone number or email be any help?

Hi 01902

Did you not get a letter from BWC? There should be a reference number and account number on it.

Al

Hi Al,

Shredded it once I had paid BWC and thought it was all sorted.

Thanks,

Just tried a password reset and got into my eir, Account number sent via Pm.

Just tried a password reset and got into my eir, Account number sent via Pm.
    That's great, thanks 01902

I have cleared the amount outstanding to 0.00 (Notes on your account reflect what you described) and you will not hear from eir in relation to this matter again.

I'm sorry it took so long to get this sorted but I can assure you it's definitely resolved now :)

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement