Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Focus electric window problem

Options
  • 18-11-2015 10:08pm

hi, ok so I have my nct in a few hours and the electric window which had been working intermittently since i got it has stopped working at all (typical)
    now its on the drivers side so if its checked it will fail.

yesterday it was not working with the door closed but if i opened the door and pressed button window would go up and down with no problems. I am guessing that it may be a loose wire or connection along the way but can anyone tell me what is the best way to find the wire? im assuming its not the side on the door, more the wire that goes into the car, but im not sure how to get at it, and its very windy so hard to keep door opened to have a look.

is there something i can move to have a proper look? cant get in touch with any mechanics as tis abit late so i am just hoping there is something i can do befor the test in three hours.

thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement