Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about LG50LF580V TV

Options
  • 18-11-2015 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi Boards,

First time poster so go easy. I was wondering if any tech minded people could help me with the following question. I was in Currys today on the lookout for a new TV and the LG 50LF580V caught my eye. Long story short, the sales assistant wasn't able to tell me if the sat receiver on the back of the set would provide Freesat and their handy 7 day EPG. I f anybody has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated, also if any other TV's perform a similar function.

Cheers,

Fargo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

The LG website doesn't even mention a satellite tuner on this model

• Registered Users Posts: 15,547 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

No mention of Freesat reception with this TV but it may have a FTA satellite receiver built-in. The spec mentions 2 RF-in connectors.

Check the rear of the TV for a screw-on connector (F-connector), these are used to connect the dish feed to a satellite input (regular aerial uses push-in connector).

Advertisement