Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrick Business Park beside Aldi

Options
  • 18-11-2015 10:24pm

Hi folks. Does anyone know if there is any plans for that business park beside Aldi in Carrick on the Waterford road or is it another ill thought and failed reminder of the Celtic tiger years? Such a waste to see such a perfect building lying idle. if they could get a few names in it could provide such a great shopping hub in Carrick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Weren't Heaton's ready to go in there a few years back but the planning laws for the place wouldn't allow them.crazy decision and empty since.

tippspur wrote: »
    Weren't Heaton's ready to go in there a few years back but the planning laws for the place wouldn't allow them.crazy decision and empty since.

Absolutely silly carry on. I do almost cry when i see it passing. Who developed it though? I think they own the business park beside Abbott in Clonmel also.

Advertisement