Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europlex Signet - Firmware Upgrade

Options
  • 18-11-2015 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

I have a Europlex Signet 200 that is about 6 years old and I want to upgrade to the latest version of the firmware. Is there a site where the firmware can be downloaded and how can I go about uploading this to the alarm? I'm hoping the upgrade will resolve some bugs that seem to cause the GSM SIM to cease functioning occasioally and also to look at the enhanced capability that I have not used to date such as X10 and perhaps remote monitoring.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is this a signet 200 or Signet 220 with IP?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭fitzie79

Signet 220 with IP

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I'll PM you everything you need. Make sure you read the Readme file.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 federice

Hi Koolkid,

I wonder if you could PM the settings to me as well.

I still have an old 220 IP which I want to upgrade as it's getting harder to access the web interface due to the TLS security v1.

Thanks

Hi
    Unfortunately this is an old thread and since then Boards.ie no longer allow us to share firmware/Software here.
    If you contact an installer or Vanderbilt I'm sure they will be happy to help you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 federice

Hi Colm,

Many thanks for your really fast reply!!! Thank you!

No problem. If you contact the manufacturer or an installer they will be able to look after you with the software.

Advertisement