Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exact alliance software

Options
  • 18-11-2015 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi all. I am using exact alliance software for the first time and am trying to draw conclusions from capacity percentages that the software has calculated for me. Anybody out there with some expertise on the subject. It is an mrp etc program

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭WicklowTiger

michealkc wrote: »
    Hi all. I am using exact alliance software for the first time and am trying to draw conclusions from capacity percentages that the software has calculated for me. Anybody out there with some expertise on the subject. It is an mrp etc program

I know the Alliance/MFG product very well. There's not a lot of support left for it at this stage - Exact put it to "end of life" about four or five years ago. But I worked with the product for about 15 years supporting various companies. Needless to say, capacity planning is not its strongest feature. But depending on the company and its setup, it is possible use it in a fashion, generally involving reporting. Happy to discuss further with you, send me a PM with contact details...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

What a great resource find!!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭michealkc

Anybody able to tell me about exact alliance software?

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭WicklowTiger

michealkc wrote: »
    Anybody able to tell me about exact alliance software?

I don't think you're going to find many others tbh. There are fewer than 20 sites in the UK & Ireland still running this software, and we are helping move most of these to a modern ERP system in the short term. Alliance hasn't been developed in over 10 years.

The answer I gave you via e-mail is as close as I can get without actually answering the question from your assignment which I am not happy to do.

Advertisement