Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

double data

Options
  • 18-11-2015 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi there . I'm a broadband and tv customer . I signed up for 2 mobiles for me and my wife only last week and I'm feeling a little hard done by . I see your now offering double data on your mobile plans . Is there anything that can be done for me ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

castle2012 wrote: »
    Hi there . I'm a broadband and tv customer . I signed up for 2 mobiles for me and my wife only last week and I'm feeling a little hard done by . I see your now offering double data on your mobile plans . Is there anything that can be done for me ?
    Hi castle2012

I have queried this with eir mobile operations and I'm sorry to confirm that as the promotion was not available at point of ordering double data cannot be offered. I completely understand why you would feed hard done by and i do apologise for this.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi castle2012

I have queried this with eir mobile operations and I'm sorry to confirm that as the promotion was not available at point of ordering double data cannot be offered. I completely understand why you would feed hard done by and i do apologise for this.

Thanks
    Al

Can I ask as I do believe I have a cooling off period . Could I and send back the 2 phone s I received. As I have not opened them ? Thanks .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

castle2012 wrote: »
    eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi castle2012

Thanks
    Al

Can I ask as I do believe I have a cooling off period . Could I  and send back the 2 phone s I received. As I have not opened them ? Thanks .
    Hi castle2012

I'm sorry but this is something you will need to follow up with eir cancellations on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement