Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing order to credit card

Options
  • 18-11-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if it's possible to set up a standing order to pay my credit card through banking online. For example weekly amounts?
    If so, how do I do it? I tried but I was unsuccessful

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

I was wondering if it's possible to set up a standing order to pay my credit card through banking online. For example weekly amounts?
    If so, how do I do it? I tried but I was unsuccessful
    Good morning Midnight Sundance, 

It is possible to set up a standing order for your credit card. You will need the BIC and IBAN which will be provided on your credit card statement. When setting this up you will be asked to provide a message on the payee statement, this should be your 16 digit card number to identify you as the customer. 

To set this up from your 365 Online profile, please select Money Transfer> Set up a Standing Order

From here you can chose your security code delivery method. If your mobile is registered you can receive a text message to your phone. If you do not have your mobile registered you will have to wait for this to be posted to you. Once you have entered in all of your details and received your activation code your standing order will be set up.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement