Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requested access to private forum, no response.

Options
  • 19-11-2015 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭

I requested access to a private forum, some time ago. I was assured of a response in less than two weeks. I have heard nothing, despite asking politely for an update. I don't mind if it's a refusal, so be it, :cool: but I would like a response. The forum is Motivation and Personal Development.

No worries, if I cannot get access, for whatever reason, but I would appreciate a response, from the relevant Mod. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'll PM the forum mods for you with a link to this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Replied to you there LynnGrace with our response. As I said, when I 'replied' using the Beta Skin, it turns out that my 'Submit Message' sends the reply to me, rather than you. Back on regular Boards skin now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement