Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disaster of a haircut...what can I do??

Options
  • 19-11-2015 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Hi folks...following on from my previous thread...feel free to move mod!! I went to a "reputable" salon yesterday and my hair is in bits!! I have short hair with highlights. She cut into the back of it, which I asked her to do but it has a "step" effect and with the highlights, the result is patches of blonde!! What can I do? Can I go back and complain???

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Hi folks...following on from my previous thread...feel free to move mod!! I went to a "reputable" salon yesterday and my hair is in bits!! I have short hair with highlights. She cut into the back of it, which I asked her to do but it has a "step" effect and with the highlights, the result is patches of blonde!! What can I do? Can I go back and complain???

of course, they should have a more experienced cutter sort it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Thanks Pajero....Have feck all hair to work with...thank god it's Winter...I can wear hats...sitting in work with my back to everyone at the minute..!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

You poor thing! Try Fast Shampoo, you can get it online or in Boots. I swear by it, my hair grew a LOT faster when I started using it.

should I go straight to the manager of the salon or call the stylist?? Am pissed off but don't want to hang the stylist, if you know what I mean??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Manager. Either someone senior fixes it or refunds you to get it fixed elsewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

First take pictures before you go anywhere. Then go and see the manager and ask that the most senior/experienced cutter rectifies it. Make sure they do a detailed consultation with you while your hair is dry as to what, how and where they cut.

I find sometimes that getting a dry cut is better than a wet cut as you can see exactly what is being cut and how it looks.

You have my sympathies, it is horrible getting a bad hair cut.

Thanks folks....but I have feck all hair left to work with!! I have a feeling it will take a very short crop to sort it out

Advertisement