Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else having breadmaker problems at the moment?

Options
  • 19-11-2015 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭

As per the title, I've had a Panasonic SD-253 breadmaker for years making perfect loaves, and all of a sudden it's started producing bricks. I tried loads of things as per the troubleshooting guide, even replaced the thermostat, but to no avail, so in desperation I bought a new SD-2501 last night, and am still having the same problem. :mad:

I've read online of problems with recent wheat crops resulting in low gluten levels in strong bread flour being sold here, but I'm wondering if anyone else here has noticed similar problems of late? I'm using Odlums flour by the way .. is it worth contacting them with the batch number / production date info on the bags?

Comments

Advertisement