Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Gas and Electricity prices Commercial

Options
  • 19-11-2015 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭

I am involved with a small cafe restaurant and our contract for gas and electricity is up for renewal. I currently use Electricity Ireland for both services and I pay approx 800 per bill for Gas and 1200 per bill for electricity.

I have run all three providers to get quotes , Gas prices are about 8% cheaper than my last bills in unit costs but electricity prices really haven't dropped much, in fact some providers seem to have increased their price per unit.

Is there any body out there that has got a really good deal lately for commercial gas and electricity or does anyone know what prices is the lowest I should expect for unit price and and standing charge.

The best price I have been offered for gas is .0458 per unit with daily standing charge of .0035.

for elec 0.1376 for units and 63.9 standing daily.

Advertisement