Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shellac Stockists

Options
  • 19-11-2015 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭

Anybody got any experience with Shellac products from Salon Savers in Park West?

I was under the impression only one store in Ireland sold Shellac and that it wasn't them, are they genuine?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sweet squared are the official shellac distributors.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Sweet Squared are the stockist in Ireland and it is a professional only product.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

Miaireland wrote: »
    Sweet Squared are the stockist in Ireland and it is a professional only product.

I know that, so the Savers product is a fake?

Best email sweetsquare and ask them if they supply Savers. As I have not seen the product I cannot say if it is fake or not. Sweetquared should be able to answer you and they are very good to respond to emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

Miaireland wrote: »
    Best email sweetsquare and ask them if they supply Savers. As I have not seen the product I cannot say if it is fake or not. Sweetquared should be able to answer you and they are very good to respond to emails.

So what is the key giveaway of a fake?

• Advertisement

The quality of the product, the texture/fluid, the writing on the bottle, the brush etc.

Advertisement