Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay 2016 tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Yes I know that but sold out everywhere apart from VIP tickets, has anyone used Viagogo? about €170 a ticket for standing there which is just about within my limit

19th June on Ticketmaster still showing availability for single tickets. Seated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Techmaster wrote: »
    19th June on Ticketmaster still showing availability for single tickets. Seated[/QUOTE

I have a hotel book for the 19th if June was only €50 for a premier inn close to wembley so hoping some standing tickets become available as the Mrs is coming too so single seated tickets no good, if not I will have to get them from viagogo or stub hub

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

MadYaker wrote: »
    I saw them on the Viva La Vida tour with Elbow and White Lies supporting, it was a great gig. Their last 2 albums have been tragic though so I don't think I'll bother. Maybe they'll be headlining Glasto, if they are I might go for a look.

They are, the Sunday night is confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

MadYaker wrote: »
    I saw them on the Viva La Vida tour with Elbow and White Lies supporting, it was a great gig. Their last 2 albums have been tragic though so I don't think I'll bother. Maybe they'll be headlining Glasto, if they are I might go for a look.

Out of interest if you don't have Glasto tickets already how would you manage to secure tickets considering it's already sold out?

Out of interest if you don't have Glasto tickets already how would you manage to secure tickets considering it's already sold out?

Can't they are all done with photo ID i believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Kettle316

There's a resale in April, quite difficult to get tickets in but you may get lucky. You will need to go onto the Glastonbury website and register with a photo beforehand though.

Going to Glastonbury myself so I'm delighted I'll get to see them on this tour even if they don't announce Irish dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Did anyone who bought tickets for this actually receive them yet? Bought tickets for Wembley but they haven't arrived yet.

Did anyone who bought tickets for this actually receive them yet? Bought tickets for Wembley but they haven't arrived yet.

Haven't got mine either. Only purchased mine a week ago. Used NI address as for some reason it wouldn't let me use an Irish address for the collectors tickets.

Does it say dispatched on your order status page? :confused:

Haven't got mine either. Only purchased mine a week ago. Used NI address as for some reason it wouldn't let me use an Irish address for the collectors tickets.

Does it say dispatched on your order status page? :confused:

What do you think are the chances of them releasing more standing tickets for the Sunday night? I am looking at about €160 on stub hub at the moment which I will pay if I have to :(

What do you think are the chances of them releasing more standing tickets for the Sunday night? I am looking at about €160 on stub hub at the moment which I will pay if I have to :(

Doubtful.

Would you not buy a reserved seating ticket? Mine were €106 direct from Ticketmaster with the collectors lanyard.

• Advertisement

Doubtful.

Would you not buy a reserved seating ticket? Mine were €106 direct from Ticketmaster with the collectors lanyard.

yes possibly but i'd love to stand just feel its a better atmosphere that way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Concert happens to coincide with a trip to Mexico so will be seeing them there! Haven't been to one of their shows since the Viva La Vida concert which was quite some time ago now.

Looks like i could be heading to Manchester for June 5th, the boss wants to go !

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭kwat

Looks like i could be heading to Manchester for June 5th, the boss wants to go !

Is it not sold out?

kwat wrote: »
    Is it not sold out?

Nothing is ever sold out................

2 tickets block 222 on June 5th with flights for 40 for the 2 of us !

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

any thoughts on where I could get my hands on tickets for Manchester, either night??

Slipshaney wrote: »
    any thoughts on where I could get my hands on tickets for Manchester, either night??

There are lots of post sale sites selling tickets.

Thanks for that - Ive had a look at the usual spots but dont fancy paying over the odds for tickets if I can help it
    There are lots of post sale sites selling tickets.

used ticketmaster platinum myself for the Sunday night gig in wembley, a cool £130 a ticket but hey its only money and life is short!!:D

• Advertisement

used ticketmaster platinum myself for the Sunday night gig in wembley, a cool £130 a ticket but hey its only money and life is short!!:D

I got 2 for just a bit more than that for the sunday in Manchester !

crikey!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

So .. there is rumours they are adding more Europe arena dates for later in the year. Do you think Ireland has a chance or will they skip us again?

So .. there is rumours they are adding more Europe arena dates for later in the year. Do you think Ireland has a chance or will they skip us again?

I'd say skip, unless its in july or aug whats the point with our weather. I know they played in sept before but where do they play ? No events in the aprk, aviva have games, marley is out, croke park is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

I'd say skip, unless its in july or aug whats the point with our weather. I know they played in sept before but where do they play ? No events in the aprk, aviva have games, marley is out, croke park is out.

Two or three nights in the Point?

Two or three nights in the Point?

Its a stadium tour with very little nights even in mainland UK. Why play Wembley, Nou Camp etc and then step down to 16,000 arena ???

Can't see it happening.

Thomand Park???
    Its hosted Bruce Springsteen, Pink, Rod Stewart and Elton John so why not Coldplay?

Thomand Park???
    Its hosted Bruce Springsteen, Pink, Rod Stewart and Elton John so why not Coldplay?

All under Akin i think, Coldplay are under livernation which is a very different animal.

Look at the number of livenation that are skipping here, Madonna being one.

Ah well, have tickets for June 19th but I would defo see them here also if they decided to play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

The new rumoured dates will be in arenas. Half of their US dates is in arenas.

Advertisement