Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed call 1850372372

Options
  • 19-11-2015 6:25pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a missed call yesterday from 1850 372 372. I am with the ESB. Was this regarding the phisihing scam, sales or would it be my attention was needed?

Best regards

Nick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your post.

We would need to see the notes on your account to be able to advise. We do not think it would have been in relation to the phishing email but we can advise for certain once we review your account.

If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, name, address and date of birth, we will assist you tomorrow.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your post.

We would need to see the notes on your account to be able to advise. We do not think it would have been in relation to the phishing email but we can advise for certain once we review your account.

If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, name, address and date of birth, we will assist you tomorrow.

Kind regards,
    Una

________
    Cheers Una for very quick response! PM sent

BR

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Nick,

Thanks for sending in your details by private message, we have now received them.

Your message has been entered into our queue and will be looked into as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

yoyo wrote: »
    Hi Nick,

Thanks for your post.

Kind regards,
    Una

________
    Cheers Una for very quick response! PM sent

BR

Nick
    No problem Nick. :)

Thank you for the assistance Una!

Nick

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

Can you please aks your call centre team to stop calling me. Both today and yesterday I have had to reject calls from this number. It may suprise you guys but some people do work during these hours and can't take marketing calls...
    I did ask previously not to call me back for marketing calls (as discussed via PM) so please remove me from this list, otherwise I will block this number and critical phone calls may be missed if the situation occurs.
    I will reach out myself with the ESB should I wish to modify my current plan.

BR

Nick

Hi Nick,

We are sorry to read it - we did send a request for such calls not to be made, we will check now as to what is causing the delay with this cessation.

Una

________

Hi Nick,

We are sorry to read it - we did send a request for such calls not to be made, we will check now as to what is causing the delay with this cessation.

Una

________
    Thanks Una for the help with this. I'll let you know if it happens again,

Nick

Hi again Nick,

Thanks for your post. The department we sent the request to have confirmed they definitely arranged for the calls to discontinue. Apologies for the delay, which is being looked into now.

Una

________

Advertisement