Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Point / O2 / 3 Arena Question

Options
  • 19-11-2015 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi
    went to a show in the Point etc, three years ago and got handy parking in a derelict yard right next door on North Wall Quay - see this link - https://goo.gl/maps/1FELt4gY1c42 . Is this car park still open or has NAMA stuck 200 apartments on it?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

It might look slightly different now but its still there.

There's also an official multi storey car park at the rear of the venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

poundhound wrote: »
    It might look slightly different now but its still there.

There's also an official multi storey car park at the rear of the venue.

Many thanks. It was dead handy on the last night I parked there. When I parked in the Multi Storey, I was 25 mins trying to get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sombom

What is the Luas queue like after a concert. Will be at ELO Thursday night. Do they put on extra trams

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

sombom wrote: »
    What is the Luas queue like after a concert. Will be at ELO Thursday night. Do they put on extra trams

A shítshow and no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

sombom wrote: »

If you walk to the next stop and wait for it there you'll squeeze in at the last door of the tram. Saves queuing at the point for the sake of a 5 minute walk. If you're only going as far as town you could just walk it either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement