Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WAREHOUSE TO RENT FOR A NIGHT

Options
  • 19-11-2015 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

so basically i'm looking for a warehouse to rent for a night, i'm having difficulty finding one on daft.ie but i thought i would have better luck on this, so if you know anyone or anywhere that rents warehouses out for a night for a non alcoholic event then i would be very interested. I'm looking for a large warehouse in a non residential area, as I'm looking to throw a party 1990's style ... Door men and all sufficient safety requirements will be hired if needed. thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,520 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

You would need public liability insurance, no chance anyone will rent a warehouse to you without one as it will put all liability on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

No one in their right mind will rent you out a warehouse for a rave - as above, PLI is needed...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 conor1996

Nd if a PLI was obtained would it be possible then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 conor1996

And if a PLI was obtained would it be possible then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I know a few dance/music events people and their PLI usually runs around €180 to €280 depending on the size and type of events. Mind you that was a couple of years ago so it will have changed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

D wrote: »
    I know a few dance/music events people and their PLI usually runs around €180 to €280 depending on the size and type of events. Mind you that was a couple of years ago so it will have changed.

Its really not a huge amount really and worth the spend, there was a killing at one arranged in Clondalkin last year I think so maybe it would be more expensive now.

Do you know anyone with farmland?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

conor1996 wrote: »
    And if a PLI was obtained would it be possible then?

You then need to apply for an event licence to DCC or whatever LA its in, it may or my not require planning permission as your are temporarily changing its use.
    You will have a massive gathering of people into a unit that was designed to take significantly less people, so fire safety will be your biggest concern, hence you will have to comply with Fire Safety Regulations and Disabled Access Regulations.

You have minimum standards with regards to toilets, set down areas, staffing levels.....its not a walk in the park like it used to be!

We inspect (Building Control) temp events all the time, Croke Park, Marley Park etc etc

Advertisement