Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good flooring place?

Options
  • 20-11-2015 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, could you please recommend a good Northside flooring place? I'm very disappointed with Frank McGowan's customer service. Would like to do my floors before Christmas. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭detones

Ask for Declan down in Des Kelly's turvey. Great customer service, good for carpets and quality laminates. If you looking for solid floors may look elsewhere.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

We've always used Des Kelly too and find them great.
    There's also MCS on the Forest Road in Swords, a small but well established business that has been there for years. We haven't used them but I I've heard they're very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

There's a flooring shop in Donabate just past keelings .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Have used mcs on forest road for my floors. Found them good to deal with overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Hello?
    Is it me you're loooking for?

• Advertisement
Advertisement