Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Could Real Madrid sell Ronaldo?

• 20-11-2015 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2015/1119/744136-why-would-real-madrid-sell-cristiano-ronaldo/

Excellent article published by Richard Fitzpatrick of RTE yesterday. Something is not right with Cristiano Ronaldo this year, is age starting to catch up on him?
    There’s something not right with Cristiano Ronaldo, which is troubling news for his club Real Madrid ahead of Saturday’s clásico against Barcelona. Since joining the Madrid giants in 2009, he has scored an incredible 233 goals in 211 games.
    His form, however, is dipping. He has failed to score in 12 of 18 games for club and country this season. In his last Champions League game against Paris Saint-Germain, he failed to get a touch of the ball inside PSG’s box.

Ronaldo is playing with a frown on his face. Real Madrid’s new coach Rafa Benítez has moved him out of position to accommodate the president’s favourite, Gareth Bale. Instead of drifting in from the left wing to poach goals, Ronaldo has been forced to play in a number nine role, with his back to goal.

A year or two ago it would have seemed inconceivable that he would be sold, but is now the time to cash in?

Time is catching up with Ronaldo. He will turn 31 in February. He covers less ground, and forages for his goals 20 metres further up the field than when he first arrived in Madrid. He has been troubled by a persistent knee injury, which caused him to limp out of last year’s World Cup.
    “He’s tired. The play of Cristiano is fundamentally physical. He’s not like Messi. He’s a beast, a machine. The age will pass a bill to Cristiano,” says Miguel Ángel Linares, author of a book on the rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona entitled Madrid-Barça: ¡Es La Guerra!
    Ronaldo is not Real Madrid’s first icon. Others such as Di Stéfano, Emilio Butragueño in the 1980s and Raúl, whose goal-scoring record at Real Madrid he surpassed in October, have come and gone. Significantly, none of them finished their playing careers at the club.
    Sport is a brutal marketplace that way. Real Madrid, especially while its fronted by a president that casts a cold eye on his inherited livestock, could look to cash in on Ronaldo. Soon the club might think it’s time to say: “Adiós Cristiano.”

The full article is a good read for anyone interested.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

According to reports if Real lose on Saturday Rafa will be sacked and replaced by Zidane so that may change Ronaldo's attitude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

According to reports if Real lose on Saturday Rafa will be sacked and replaced by Zidane so that may change Ronaldo's attitude

Really? a bit harsh considering there only 3 points behind but tbh i always thought it wouldnt work out becasue of the style of football he plays. Even if he wins the league i could see him getting sacked.

i think ronaldo will go in the summer to PSG then finish his career off in america.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Ronaldo hasnt suddenly started playing crap, Real would be mad to sell him, without his goals in the past few years theyed have been left seriously trailing by Barca.

I'd also be surprised if Rafa was sacked even if they lose, theyve the 2nd best defensive record in Spain and the most goals scored.

They've crusied their UCL group so far, the only reason Rafa would be thrown out is if the egos in the dressing room dont want him, I think it would be a big mistake but I also taught sacking Carlo was a huge mistake by Real.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,055 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I think Madrid would be mad not to cash in on Ronaldo very soon.

His best days are behind him, his injuries are definitely slowing him down, and hes 31. He won't always command a huge price, but I still think Madrid would get it for him until next summer. Wait any longer and it will cost them huge money.

They have to plan for a time when he is no longer there, might as well start soon with 100 mill to rebuild.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Ronaldo hasnt suddenly started playing crap, Real would be mad to sell him, without his goals in the past few years theyed have been left seriously trailing by Barca.

I'd also be surprised if Rafa was sacked even if they lose, theyve the 2nd best defensive record in Spain and the most goals scored.

They've crusied their UCL group so far, the only reason Rafa would be thrown out is if the egos in the dressing room dont want him, I think it would be a big mistake but I also taught sacking Carlo was a huge mistake by Real.

Despite being a Liverpool fan ive always been a big fan of Ronaldo & watched La liga for years.
    Ronaldo may start scoring a bit more regulary once Benzema is back but since the 2014 WC he has been in decline. His goal recod was incredible last year but so many were penalties & tap ins.
    The chronic knee injury is definitley a factor as he has lost some pace since that WC & his finishing has been very poor this season also maybe due to pehaps not training as much to rest his injury.
    No chance he will join Man Utd next season im think he will end up at PSG as its an easier league for Ronaldo to keep a good goalscoring record.
    Only way I see Ronaldo staying at Madrid is if Bale is sold. It could be a choice between Bale & Ronaldo at the end of the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

:pac:

That would be fairly mad stuff after 16 games with a competitive record of W10 D4 L2; qualified for the 2nd Round of the CL and three points off the top of La Liga.

Not that I'd put it past Madrid mind!!

To be honest, the Ronaldo speculation started in the wake of the first loss of the season to Sevilla. The intensity around Madrid is truly incredible. The desperation to manufacture a crisis after 1 defeat in 15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

since when is 13 goals in 15 games an issue or a sign that age is catching up with him?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

MD1990 wrote: »
    Despite being a Liverpool fan ive always been a big fan of Ronaldo & watched La liga for years.
    Ronaldo may start scoring a bit more regulary once Benzema is back but since the 2014 WC he has been in decline. His goal recod was incredible last year but so many were penalties & tap ins.
    The chronic knee injury is definitley a factor as he has lost some pace since that WC & his finishing has been very poor this season also maybe due to pehaps not training as much to rest his injury.
    No chance he will join Man Utd next season im think he will end up at PSG as its an easier league for Ronaldo to keep a good goalscoring record.
    Only way I see Ronaldo staying at Madrid is if Bale is sold. It could be a choice between Bale & Ronaldo at the end of the season.

I dont really care where he ends up being honest but Real, if the choice is to keep Bale or Ronaldo at the end of the season, should keep Bale, hes about 5 years younger and the better long term option IMO.

I still dont think Ronaldo is anywhere near done but I do see the point about injuries and his style of play and major assets eventually declining, it will catach up on all players at the end of the day and players like Ronaldo who rely on pace and power, that day can come around faster than most.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    :pac:

That would be fairly mad stuff after 16 games with a competitive record of W10 D4 L2; qualified for the 2nd Round of the CL and three points off the top of La Liga.

Not that I'd put it past Madrid mind!!

To be honest, the Ronaldo speculation started in the wake of the first loss of the season to Sevilla. The intensity around Madrid is truly incredible. The desperation to manufacture a crisis after 1 defeat in 15.
    It started back in July. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/frustrated-cristiano-ronaldo-furious-rafa-6121542

As I said before Rafa got the job his style isn't suited to Madrid. Its too negative.
    since when is 13 goals in 15 games an issue or a sign that age is catching up with him?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

8 goals where scored in 2 games though. He has failed to score in 11/15 games & is generally doing nothing like what he used to from general play. Very few dribbles or sprints as he has declined physically. Against PSG he failed to touch the ball in the box at all. Ronaldo isn;t finished as a player & will still score 30 goals but his days of finishing in the top 3 of the Ballon D'or are over. The thing is his decline this season has been pretty steep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

As I said before Rafa got the job his style isn't suited to Madrid. Its too negative.

I know that's what you said, but who cares what you think on this topic as you take every opportunity possible to be as negative as possible about Rafael Benitez.

The realistic expectation has always been that - so long as La Liga and the CL is a possibility - he will be given the season. It would be a huge shock for him to be canned this early given the good competitive return thus far, just as it would be a decent surprise for him to survive there for multiple seasons.

• Advertisement

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    I know that's what you said, but who cares what you think on this topic as you take every opportunity possible to be as negative as possible about Rafael Benitez.

The realistic expectation has always been that - so long as La Liga and the CL is a possibility - he will be given the season. It would be a huge shock for him to be canned this early given the good competitive return thus far, just as it would be a decent surprise for him to survive there for multiple seasons.
    :confused:Just because i'm not a huge Benitez fan like yourself. You just said the Benitez/Ronaldo stuff came up after the Sevilla game which was completly wrong. Benitez is a great tactician but not suited to Real Madrid. Since his Valencia days he hasn't been a great league manager at all. He is excellent in Cup competitions though. The game tomorow is huge if Real lose then they are 6 points behind Barca with Messi back. Many thought it would be Real looking to be clear of Barca at this stage with there very small squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

This is where i got the report, it is coming from Bleacher report so maybe just click bait

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2590928-zinedine-zidane-reportedly-may-replace-rafa-benitez-if-real-madrid-lose-clasico

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,850 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

His goal recod was incredible last year but so many were penalties & tap ins.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Nasser Al-Khelaifi of PSG held a meeting with Jorge Mendes in Madrid this week. Helps to keep rumours going.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

A decline? the standards that Ronaldo and Messi set are targets that have never been seen before. Is Ronaldo in Decline at 31 yes compared to what he was at 26 but is he still in physical condition that most players in the world cant get near of course he is.

The main Factor in Ronaldos "decline" is a change in the style that real Madrid Play. If Real sell Ronaldo it will be financially based and nothing else will factor. Ronaldo makes Real Madrid millions so unless they find a way to replace that income with the next world star he will still be there. Mendes will manufacture a deal to PSG but it will be on ice until Madrid can

a. replace his ability on a pitch
    b. replace his goals
    c. replace his impact on sales of jerseys, Merchandise and marketing Madrid the Brand.

I cant think of a player in the world who can do that just at the minute. Ronaldo will be there for another year or two and if he is not its because Real have done the sums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

The Ronaldo sensationalism is always gas. Comes up once a year when he goes like, a game, when he doesn't score.

By his own standards he is no doubt struggling a little this season. But there is only one other player in the world apart from him, who is measured by his standard. An out of form Ronaldo, or a dipping Ronaldo, is still one of the top two players in the world.

Long been suggested as he gets older and the dribbles from deep start to dwindle, he will just move up front to continue banging in 40+ goals a season. With his movement, explosiveness, leap and aerial ability, there is no reason(bar serious injury) he cannot continue to play at the highest level until 36,37,38. He is a primed athlete in an incredible condition.

To be honest as with all players of that stature, he will leave Madrid when he wants to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,796 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Ronaldo reminds me on Shevchenko in his last year at Milan. He scored a hat full of goals, but it was clear that something was not quite right. The pace, the aggression, the work rate just seemed to have declined a tad. Moving to the Premier League was a recipe for disaster as it just exacerbated the physical decline he was undergoing.

Honestly, I hope he moves to United for £100M. I think moving to a weaker team (relative to Madrid) and playing against fast, strong Premier League defenders would be difficult for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

sky88 wrote: »

i think ronaldo will go in the summer to PSG then finish his career off in america.

Ronaldo came out and said he wanted to finish playing at the top level and wouldn't go to Qatar/America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

aodea wrote: »
    A decline? the standards that Ronaldo and Messi set are targets that have never been seen before. Is Ronaldo in Decline at 31 yes compared to what he was at 26 but is he still in physical condition that most players in the world cant get near of course he is.

The main Factor in Ronaldos "decline" is a change in the style that real Madrid Play. If Real sell Ronaldo it will be financially based and nothing else will factor. Ronaldo makes Real Madrid millions so unless they find a way to replace that income with the next world star he will still be there. Mendes will manufacture a deal to PSG but it will be on ice until Madrid can

a. replace his ability on a pitch
    b. replace his goals
    c. replace his impact on sales of jerseys, Merchandise and marketing Madrid the Brand.

I cant think of a player in the world who can do that just at the minute. Ronaldo will be there for another year or two and if he is not its because Real have done the sums.

I'd imagine that won't be as difficult as you'd think.

Benzema sacrifices himself for the team and if Ronaldo wasn't there I'd imagine he'd have scored a lot more goals over the years and also a decent proportion of Ronaldo's goals come from giving teams hidings.If he's not there Madrid will still have enough to beat teams with a 20-25 goal a season replacement they just won't be hammering teams as often as they do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

aodea wrote: »
    A decline? the standards that Ronaldo and Messi set are targets that have never been seen before.

Gerd Muller, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,055 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

TheDoc wrote: »

To be honest as with all players of that stature, he will leave Madrid when he wants to.

Like maybe raul or Casillas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭The Golden Miller

You really do have to laugh at all the idiots proclaiming Ronaldo as one of the best ever. I've been saying it for years, take away the goals and he's anonymous in most games. Name me one game he put in a genuine world class performance if you ignore the goals? The only difference this season is that other players are actually scoring themselves and not handing him 5 yard tap-ins, due to how the games have panned out. Apart from that, he's playing to the same level he always has in open play. Maybe now people will realise that when the goals are gone, he's a bang average player. No vision, no creativity, no playmaking ability, rarely can beat his man dribbling and is woeful at free kicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

You really do have to laugh at all the idiots proclaiming Ronaldo as one of the best ever. I've been saying it for years, take away the goals and he's anonymous in most games. Name me one game he put in a genuine world class performance if you ignore the goals? The only difference this season is that other players are actually scoring themselves and not handing him 5 yard tap-ins, due to how the games have panned out. Apart from that, he's playing to the same level he always has in open play. Maybe now people will realise that when the goals are gone, he's a bang average played. No vision, no creativity, no playmaking ability, rarely can beat his man dribbling and is woeful at free kicks.

Hahaha. Jesus. You're still around beating the same drum?

I remember a thread you got banned from last year some time with you saying this stuff. Can't believe you're still doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

If you take away the horse, Ruby Walsh would never have won any of those races.

kfallon wrote: »
    Gerd Muller, no?

Exactly. Little Ronaldo fanboys cite him as one of the best ever due to the goals he scores as if his ratio or how prolific he is has never been seen before. It has, yet they overlook more prolific goal scorers when naming their best ever players, despite their only criteria for Ronaldo being the best ever is his goals. The difference between Ronaldo and Muller is that Muller was actually quite good in open play while also being more prolific playing in a more balanced league

I'd imagine that won't be as difficult as you'd think.

Benzema sacrifices himself for the team and if Ronaldo wasn't there I'd imagine he'd have scored a lot more goals over the years and also a decent proportion of Ronaldo's goals come from giving teams hidings.If he's not there Madrid will still have enough to beat teams with a 20-25 goal a season replacement they just won't be hammering teams as often as they do.

Kinda funny, when Madrid won the Champions League and Ronaldo set a new goal scoring record, Madrid would have still won the tournament with or without his goals. With or without him even. Just goes to show how average he is in open play. When he ain't scoring, they may as well be playing with 10 men

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

You really do have to laugh at all the idiots proclaiming Ronaldo as one of the best ever. I've been saying it for years, take away the goals and he's anonymous in most games. Name me one game he put in a genuine world class performance if you ignore the goals? The only difference this season is that other players are actually scoring themselves and not handing him 5 yard tap-ins, due to how the games have panned out. Apart from that, he's playing to the same level he always has in open play. Maybe now people will realise that when the goals are gone, he's a bang average player. No vision, no creativity, no playmaking ability, rarely can beat his man dribbling and is woeful at free kicks.

Goals are overrated anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

It's gas that Ronaldo is apparently bang average in open play but on record is 2nd in most assists of all time in La Liga.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Blatter wrote: »
    It's gas that Ronaldo is apparently bang average in open play but on record is 2nd in most assists of all time in La Liga.

Take out his goals and assists, he is nothing player.

• Advertisement

Blatter wrote: »

All-time? Really? How would you know that considering assists being recorded is a pretty recent thing? And again, back to "stats" to show Ronaldo's "creativity" is it? What the stats won't show you is a player like Alonso threading a 30 yard ball through a defense to give the ball to Ronaldo who is put one on one with the keeper, who then proceeds to tap the ball two yards to a player on his right as the keeper came out and covered any possible scoring chance for Ronaldo, leaving Ronaldo with an assist when the other player scores the goal. You see, alot of the time the assists or stat won't actually show you is who the creative force behind the goal was, especially in a team like Madrid, who are already a top heavy team with world class offensive players, playing in a league with brittle defenses. And of course when you have a player like Ronaldo who spends all his time in the box, and other players are creating 30 odd chances a game, he's bound to be either the man scoring or assisting when everything is being directed straight to him to score. If we were to use the Ronaldo fanboy "stats" criteria for greatness the like of Maradona, Platini, Best, Cruyff would be rubbish. It's a hollow concept

Giggsy11 wrote: »
    Take out his goals and assists, he is nothing player.

No one's disputing his goals. But funny how these same people rarely have Muller as one of the best players ever. And when you have the like of Messi turning in a similar goal and assist return while also being the fulcrum of most of Barca's attacks and people still argue Ronaldo's better, then you know your dealing with idiots

then you know your dealing with idiots

Nail on the head buddy.

But being honest, your opinion on this matter is absolutely delusional, but you know that yourself.
    Your opinion is stupid and just downright idiotic.

If you take away Tiger Woods' putter he would never have won any of those majors.

If you take away Tiger Woods' putter he would never have won any of those majors.

If you take away my windows, what do I lick?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Exactly. Little Ronaldo fanboys cite him as one of the best ever due to the goals he scores as if his ratio or how prolific he is has never been seen before. It has, yet they overlook more prolific goal scorers when naming their best ever players, despite their only criteria for Ronaldo being the best ever is his goals. The difference between Ronaldo and Muller is that Muller was actually quite good in open play while also being more prolific playing in a more balanced league

I'm far from a Ronaldo "fanboy" but your posts are absolutely idiotic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

The bull**** coming from some of these posts is unreal. Ronaldo is one of the best players to kick a ball that's plain to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Will they sell him this summer? Probably, Ronaldo seems to be flirting with PSG and it's within Madrid's best interests to sell this summer rather than wait.

Is he finished? No. He will score goals, quite a few I imagine in the French league in a PSG side that is constantly getting better but as a real potential Balon D'or winner I think he's done. His game is goals and those have started to dry up and his physical powers diminish. His prowess outside the box has never been something to write home about in his time at Real Madrid but it's gradually decreased to the point of non-existence. I think I might even be right in saying that Claudio Bravo has completed more successful take-ons in the last 2 league games than Ronaldo has, a ludicrous but telling statistic. One of the greatest goalscorers scorers ever but Messi and now Neymar surpass him and even in his own team he is on the verge of being usurped by Bale. His time in Madrid is at a close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,796 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I don't like to run down any player, but Ronaldo was absolutely putrid. He contributed nothing, had one gilt edged opportunity, did nothing with it. Being beaten 4-0 at home is humiliation, don't care what anyone says.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Take away the goals!! :pac::pac::D That's a classic. I mean, that's real scraping the bottom of the barrel stuff right there.

Ronaldo at his anonymous best again tonight. When he doesn't score Madrid may as well be playing with 10 men. Other lads bursting a gut to make something happen and he just saunters around, unable to beat men nor has the ability to create anything meaningful.

Let me clarify my "only goals" point. The only criteria people have for having Ronaldo as one of the best players of all time is his goals and "stats". Yet the same people don't have more prolific goal scorers in this category. Sure didn't you know the likes of Van Nistelrooy has more goals than Maradona and Cruyff so must be a better player, right?

I've noticed everyone sneering at my points can't actually dispute anything I've said. Name me one world class performance that Ronaldo has ever put in that wasn't world class just because of the goals? You know the way Kaka and Ronaldinho regularly did in their prime. Same with Messi, Maradona etc etc. Hasn't happened, never will

• Advertisement

If you take the pole off Sergei Bubka he would never have jumped that high.

Ronaldo at his anonymous best again tonight. When he doesn't score Madrid may as well be playing with 10 men. Other lads bursting a gut to make something happen and he just saunters around, unable to beat men nor has the ability to create anything meaningful.

Let me clarify my "only goals" point. The only criteria people have for having Ronaldo as one of the best players of all time is his goals and "stats". Yet the same people don't have more prolific goal scorers in this category. Sure didn't you know the likes of Van Nistelrooy has more goals than Maradona and Cruyff so must be a better player, right?

I've noticed everyone sneering at my points can't actually dispute anything I've said. Name me one world class performance that Ronaldo has ever put in that wasn't world class just because of the goals? You know the way Kaka and Ronaldinho regularly did in their prime. Same with Messi, Maradona etc etc. Hasn't happened, never will

Other lads busting a gut.
    Did you watch the game?

Ronaldo was the least of their problems today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Can we all just agree he's the greatest goalscorer of all time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Messi isn't convinced.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Ronaldo wasn't great tonight, but tbf, nobody from Madrid was. When your team is dominated like Madrid were tonight it's difficult for anyone to come out of it looking good.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Nah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_association_football_goal_scorers

Other lads busting a gut.
    Did you watch the game?

Ronaldo was the least of their problems today.

So you never gonna actually address any of my points?

Do you have these opinions in public golden miller?

Do you have these opinions in public golden miller?

Of course. Still can't address anything?

So you never gonna actually address any of my points?

Meh. Did that dance last year. If you can't convince yourself he is one of the best, I'm not gonna bother.
    I would get more joy licking windows.

• Advertisement
Advertisement