Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6 problem

• 20-11-2015 12:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭

Has anyone had the same problem or know what to do?
    My iPhone 6 randomly shuts down and won't turn back on unless plugged in- it happened yesterday again with 40% battery!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭iniall

What version of iOS are you running?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

Hi it's running iOS 9.1
    iniall wrote: »
    What version of iOS are you running?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Talula_d wrote: »
    Hi it's running iOS 9.1

try a hard reset ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭iniall

I had a similar issue on my iPhone 6, but it was on iOS 8x. If memory serves, an update sorted it out. First I've heard of it on iOS 9x. Sorry I can't offer any quick solutions, beyond waiting for iOS 9.2, which I think is reasonably imminent.

Tried reset already, not sure what's going on, hope there is an update soon then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

Talula_d wrote: »
    Tried reset already, not sure what's going on, hope there is an update soon then!

Had that happen on an iPhone 5 I had, Apple replaced it as the battery became faulty, it would also charge to 100% much faster than it should and drop to 80% shortly after being unplugged

pogsick wrote: »
    Had that happen on an iPhone 5 I had, Apple replaced it as the battery became faulty, it would also charge to 100% much faster than it should and drop to 80% shortly after being unplugged

That is very similar too to what's happening mine! Did it take long to get the battery replaced? Did you go through apple or your mobile provider?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

Direct with apple as it was purchased from them, it was outside 12months so had to mention sales of good act. Took about a week.

Advertisement