Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lidl Toshiba Cloudbook.

• 20-11-2015 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭

Was looking at the Lidl magazine and I seen they are doing a 11.6 Toshiba Cloudbook for €199.

Specs
    100GB of free cloud storage via the built in Onedrive.
    Intel Cleron N2840 (2.16/2.58GHz, 1MB)
    2GB RAM (DDR3 1600MHz)
    32GB eMMC Hard Drive
    11.6 Trubrite HD Screen
    Webcam 0.9mp
    1.1kg

Not sure if its a good deal. Planning on getting the other half a laptop around that price range for internet and document use nothing major.

Anything on the market better bang for my buck?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭kodistar

Hi there,

That seems ok if it just for general useage if it was for autocad r photoshop you would need a bigger hardrive but thats ok for what your looking for.hope i helped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Realistically it's a very basic machine but it's grand value at €199. Wouldn't say a bargain exactly, just a case of getting what out what you're willing to put in.

Just be advised that it has a tiny hard drive, so it's not possible to store stuff locally on it really - few documents would be fine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Newcastlewest

Price 140 Euro Newcastle West Lidl. Saturday only

Advertisement