Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Marathon 2016 (Apr 18)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

The Exile 1.35.12 20k, nearly a 35 min 5k split. Something must be amiss with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

1:31:36 half for FBOT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

1.31.36 half for FBOT

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

tang1 wrote: »
    The Exile 1.35.12 20k, nearly a 35 min 5k split. Something must be amiss with him.

:(

11:06 pace for Quirky from 15 - 20K. Definitely something up.

• Advertisement

yaboya 1.33.25 20k

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yaboya slowing now too. Looks like a tough day for most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

Murph is through 10k. 0:47:58

I'm tracking via http://www.baa.org/individual.html You have to input their bib numbers and add them as a 'favourite' to track them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

neilc 1:14;05 for 15k
    Murph 10 k 47.58
    Temp at 20degrees

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

47:58 for Murph for 10k

• Advertisement

Murph 47.58 10k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

Murph is through 10k. 0:47:58

I'm tracking via http://www.baa.org/individual.html You have to input their bib numbers and add them as a 'favourite' to track them.

yeah that's what I'm using, my connection must be slow too, will just stick to the updates here instead.

Firedance wrote: »
    yeah that's what I'm using, my connection must be slow too, will just stick to the updates here instead.

Yeah it was a good few minutes from the time he passed the marker to the time the split was updated. Still kinda fun to watch all the little dudes running across my screen :P I'm also running the broadcast in the background, no sound though as I am at coughworkcough.

yaboya 1.38.55 Half

The Exile 1.40.20 Half, seriously slowed in past few 5k splits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Seriously impressed with the exile but then completely lost it. Seems to be doing better again now.

Paulie 1.47.11 25k, fist time his predicted time has gone past the 3hr mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

Keeping an eye on the guys! It's a seriously tough course to get right even when not at full tilt! Weather is not helping either. Hoping they can grind out to the finish as they start to hit the meat of the course now. Things don't look good for quirky :(

FBOT 1.49.55 25K

blockic wrote: »
    Keeping an eye on the guys! It's a seriously tough course to get right even when not at full tilt! Weather is not helping either. Hoping they can grind out to the finish as they start to hit the meat of the course now. Things don't look good for quirky :(

Hello stranger!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

FBOT 1.49.55 25K

Looks to me like the lads are feeling the heat here, they all look to be slowing

Is it the case that the course is tougher in the second half?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

Duanington wrote: »
    Looks to me like the lads are feeling the heat here, they all look to be slowing

Come on guyys. Were rooting for you all

adrian522 wrote: »
    Is it the case that the course is tougher in the second half?

Yip, they have the hills in Hopkington ahead of them including Heartbreak Hill.

Watching the elite women nearing the finish. Impressive stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Hello stranger!!

Ignore him and he might crawl back under his Yankee rock

Murph 1.12.56 15k

yaboya 1.59.18 for 25k.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

If I didn't know better, I'd be wondering if there wasn't an incident or some problem on the course. The 3 I'm tracking have all slowed drastically! Weird. And a couple of them have strong, neg split marathon times. One from a hot Boston too.

• Advertisement

neilc 1.43.52 20k

Advertisement