Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regarding the 2% cashback offer

Options
  • 20-11-2015 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

I want to switch my mortgage. I was looking at BOI and I see your 2% offer. This expires at the end of Dec.

I know you're not going to post on Boards if this is going to be extended but you might mention it to your marketing dept. As a prospective customer now, I know there isn't a hope of switching a mortgage over before the end of Dec so by having this up on your site I'm more likely to hang on until next year to see what the new offers are which'll mean the competition will probably be updating their offers too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

I want to switch my mortgage. I was looking at BOI and I see your 2% offer. This expires at the end of Dec.

I know you're not going to post on Boards if this is going to be extended but you might mention it to your marketing dept. As a prospective customer now, I know there isn't a hope of switching a mortgage over before the end of Dec so by having this up on your site I'm more likely to hang on until next year to see what the new offers are which'll mean the competition will probably be updating their offers too.
    Hi mickoneill31,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.ie

We’d be happy to arrange a call for you to discuss your mortgage application if you’re considering it in the near future.

If you’d like a call from one of our advisors please send a private message to us with your full name and contact number.

To send private message please click on the link in my signature.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon, 

We're delighted to announce we will be extending our 2% cash-back offer until 31st March . If you would like to discuss your application with us, please PM with your Name, first line of your address and contact number and we would be happy to arrange a call back for you.

To send a private message please click on the link in my signature. 

Thanks,

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Kennek1

Hi there.

I took out a mortgage of 45,000 last Autumn. I told that i would get my 2% cashback between 45 and 90 days. I have yet to receive anything. I am wondering what the problem may be.

Regards,

K

Kennek1 wrote: »
    Hi there.

I took out a mortgage of 45,000 last Autumn. I told that i would get my 2% cashback between 45 and 90 days. I have yet to receive anything. I am wondering what the problem may be.

Regards,

K
    Hi Kennek1,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you’d like to send us a private message including your full name, phone number and the branch you took the mortgage at, we’ll be happy to arrange a call back for you to discuss this further.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Mrsbananas

We took out an equity release mortgage recently. I assumed we were entitled to the 2% cash back offer also but since it has been extended there seems to be new qualifying conditions, do we qualify or not?

• Advertisement

Hi Mrsbananas,

Our 2% Cashback offer is available to all new mortgage customers of Bank of Ireland Mortgage Bank. It includes First Time Buyers and Movers, mortgages switched to Bank of Ireland from another provider, Buy to Let and Equity Release. This is for mortgages drawn down from 3rd June 2015 to 31st March 2016.

You’d need to check with a Mortgage advisor directly to check if your Mortgage qualifies for this offer.

See here for more information:

https://goo.gl/kGuBhS

Thanks,
    Tara C

Hi Mrsbananas,

Our 2% Cashback offer is available to all new mortgage customers of Bank of Ireland Mortgage Bank. It includes First Time Buyers and Movers, mortgages switched to Bank of Ireland from another provider, Buy to Let and Equity Release. This is for mortgages drawn down from 3rd June 2015 to 31st March 2016.

You’d need to check with a Mortgage advisor directly to check if your Mortgage qualifies for this offer.

See here for more information:

https://goo.gl/kGuBhS

Thanks,
    Tara C

He was absolutely useless so I'd rather not have anymore dealing with him. I'll give it the 45 days.

Hi Mrsbananas,

We’re sorry to hear this.

If you call our Mortgage team on 016113333 an adviser will be happy to check this for you.

Thanks,
    Tara C

Hi Mrsbananas,

We’re sorry to hear this.

If you call our Mortgage team on 016113333 an adviser will be happy to check this for you.

Thanks,
    Tara C

Thanks but the money actually hit our account overnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Mrsbananas,

Glad to hear it! Thanks for getting back to us.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Advertisement
Advertisement