Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage Query

Options
  • 20-11-2015 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

It looks like the man in red will be bringing me a PS4 for Xmas so I was wondering if the 500gbstorage would be enough?

He does have a limited budget to work within. Normally I would play 1 game at a time- along with a sports game or 2. Never much into half completing games.

Also I have no experience with PS Plus, season passes or online gaming so was wondering re these also. None of my mates are gamers so am unsure if online is even worth it

Cheers for all replies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I had my PS4 a couple of years before I filled up the 500GB. Granted I only had about 8-10 games installed on it. I have since put in a 2TB drive in it. 500GB should be enough room to hold about 10-15 games, so if you're going to be deleting stuff once you've finished with them then 500GB should be grand.

Advertisement