Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pick Your Poison No.23 - Favourite Evolution Member

• 20-11-2015 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

Evolution was one of the truly cool heel power stables in WWE. Running roughshod over the competition and holding all titles. It had the past, the present and the future within its ranks and was seen as an homage to the 4 Horsemen. Question here is: who was your favorite member at the time?

Evolution-wwe-27689354-686-384.jpg

Triple H - The Leader. Always the top dog and ruthless heel. The Cerebral Assassin could do it solo if he needed to, but had back-up just in case.

Ric Flair - The Mentor. The dirtiest player in the game was a corner stone of the 4 Horsemen and lent many of their traits to this new supergroup.

Randy Orton - The Crown Jewel. A gifted 3rd generation star destined for greatness. Would become the youngest ever World Champion.

Batista - The Enforcer. Known as 'The Animal', he cut his teeth as the muscle of the group before rising up to main event at WrestleMania

Favorite Evolution Member 15 votes

Triple H
    0% 0 votes
    Ric Flair
    40% 6 votes
    Randy Orton
    26% 4 votes
    Batista
    33% 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Batista, hands down! Everything from his swerve turn to his real turn was brilliant. Even before then he had improved week by week and went from silent heavy to the obvious star man biding his time to breakout. Being in tags, 6 mans and 8 mans with guys like HHH, Flair, Benoit, Jericho, Regal etc had to have helped in regards his progress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,384 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I voted for mr Randall orton. He was just so good as the cocky young guy and he had the pedigree and became the youngest world champion and I just he was that good. You called him the crown jewel but he's the prototype pro wrestler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    You called him the crown jewel but he's the prototype pro wrestler.

He's what a sports entertainer built from the ground up would look like... or so I hear. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

He's what a sports entertainer built from the ground up would look like...

... Maggle

I voted Randy too. Loved him around about this time, as IC champ and Legend Killer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Batista for me his rise to the title was so much more natural than ortons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I went with Big Dave too. his slow build turn was one of the best I've ever seen and was the thumbs up to thumbs down spot was the best thing ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Fairly even distribution of votes in this one. Batista leads the way narrowly enough but after that it seriously is neck and neck (and neck) between Naitch, Hunter and Randy. Really was an awesome stable and set the two young guns up massively for what lay ahead. Great booking and they never got stale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Sledgie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 159 ✭✭Andrew Laeddis

Batista

Advertisement