Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call back never happened

Options
  • 20-11-2015 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭

Was enquiring about your service and filled in the call me back Form on your website. No call or email. Not a great precedent for potential future customers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

And no response here either,  I guess I'll go elsewhere 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi M5,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards. We regret any confusion, but we are available here on Boards.ie from Monday through to Friday from 8am to 6pm only. All queries we receive are dealt with as soon as possible.

We are sorry to read that you did not get a call back when you filled in the online form. When did you make this request? We would be able to request a call for you if you like. Can you please let us know the nature of your call back request? We would also need you to supply us with the following information via private message:
    • your full name
    • the MPRN or GPRN of the property in question
    • your account number (if you had one with us previously)
    • the first line of your address
    • your contact number or date of birth
    • confirmation you are the intended account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement