Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xperia z5 compact, Galaxy s6 or One Plus 2

• 20-11-2015 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

As the title says!! I got a HTC A9 early doors. Moved from an IPhone 6. Not really loving my HTC which is a shame as I've had the desire, one s, m7 and m8.

Need something with a good camera. That's the main priority. And it needs launch very quick.

I've got about 330 cash and would prefer to keep anything on top of that as low as possible. But I've used my upgrade for the HTC so I need something decent that will go the distance. And that won't want me feeling like a change.....again!

Really just use social media and spotify and listen to podcasts.

I'm melting my own head and those around me over what to do. So I need outside help! And of course there is always the option of just staying put, but you know once the itch starts......

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

peteb2 wrote: »
    As the title says!! I got a HTC A9 early doors. Moved from an IPhone 6. Not really loving my HTC which is a shame as I've had the desire, one s, m7 and m8.

Need something with a good camera. That's the main priority. And it needs launch very quick.

I've got about 330 cash and would prefer to keep anything on top of that as low as possible. But I've used my upgrade for the HTC so I need something decent that will go the distance. And that won't want me feeling like a change.....again!

Really just use social media and spotify and listen to podcasts.

I'm melting my own head and those around me over what to do. So I need outside help! And of course there is always the option of just staying put, but you know once the itch starts......

Thanks for reading!

If by "needs launch very quick" you mean the camera then you may not be thrilled with the Xperia. It's not bad (especially since the latest update) but definitely the Samsung would be quicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement