Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Message too short

Options
  • 21-11-2015 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭

Tried to post something. Error message - post too short. Can't post. Message was anything but short....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

It could be related to some site issues earlier today, site could still be having some problems.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97802385&postcount=560

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Were you quoting a post? It sometimes happens that you accidentally type your reply within the
    tags and end up with nothing outside those tags, which vBulletin reads as an empty message.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I used to get that message all the time when trying to post from my old phone. Haven't had the problem since I got my new one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement