Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Dún Laoghaire with no landline

Options
  • 21-11-2015 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

Hoping some of the locals can help. My youngest sister is moving into an apartment on Mulgrave Street and as I'm in already the area I have been tasked with setting her up with a broadband connection. I didn't realise it would be so much hassle in 2015!

I know from the small amount of time I've spent there that the 3G/4G signal on my phone with Three is pitiful. so I think that assuming they use the same technology for their mobile broadband that's out the window. I'm aware of satellite broadband but the ul/dl limits are a bit off putting considering the costs involved.

Are there any other alternatives? Virgin/UPC suggest there is nothing available to the address.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Advertisement