Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Real Rob-Netflix (**Spoilers**)

• 21-11-2015 1:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,012 ✭✭✭✭

This could be huge car crash.

Sure they gave his best friend (Adam Sandler) a 4 movie deal why not give him his own show.
    Netflix has unveiled the trailer for Real Rob, its new comedy series starring Rob Schneider and his real-life family as they navigate the high roads and the low roads of Hollywood (hint: they often intersect). The trailer shows that the eight-episode scripted comedy also produced and directed by Schneider will also feature several of his pals including George Lopez, Norm McDonald and David Spade, who help him — or at least make fun of him — along the way . The series also mixes in his real-life stand-up performances.

Drops December 1st.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Thelomen Toblackai

Watched the first couple episodes of this. People will hate it because it's Rob Schneider but it's actually pretty funny. The format is weird though, it's a scripted comedy where he plays himself, it's done like Modern Family where he talks to the camera sometimes (unlike Modern Family its actually funny) and also shows him doing stand up like Seinfeld.

It's not anything amazing but tbh compared to a lot of other sitcoms pumping out over scripted unfunny ****e its good and actually has a lot of genuinely funny moments. But as I said people will hate it simply because its Rob Schneider. His wife won't help matters either, I don't know what she did before she got married but I'm pretty sure it wasn't acting...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,012 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I agree I been watching an episode a night and find it quiet funny.

His wife is/was a producer I think for Mexican tv shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Really enjoyed it. The wife is hot and has just the right amount of mexican accent to be really funny. The one where she hires the 2 Mexican plumbers is great.

Renewed for a second season.

Happy about this as season one was surprisingly good fun.

Season 2 was added today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement