Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pet minder needed in Dublin 3/5/9 area

• 21-11-2015 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I have an old nervous yorkie that needs special attention and care if I am going on holidays I am looking for a permanent minder. He had a lovely minder but she got sick and wasnt able to care for dogs anymore. The search is on for someone who will keep my dog inside no cages and an enclosed garden as he can be nervous. I notice a lot are students/foreign who may go home after a few years and would just be worried they may not have the job long term I need someone where the dog minding will be ongoing as he likes routine and get nervous with change he has had two minders already so would like to have him settled with the one person now. If anyone knows of any good minders in the above areas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭3dogs

Sarah at Dublin pet services is great. She is based neat the airport and does home boarding. She is a real dog ( and cat and chicken and horse ) person . She is not a student and I don't think she will be going anywhere anytime soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

thanks but looking for someone in close vincinity bit of nervous driver esp out near the airport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭3dogs

I'm fairly sure she does pick up and drop off and I think you can get to here place without having to go on any of the motorway roads :)
    Might be worth giving her a shout

Advertisement