Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Computer Store in Dublin

Options
  • 21-11-2015 2:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of going to Dublin next Friday for Black Friday to try and snag a lower priced laptop. I'm from Kerry but I've never actually gone to Dublin shopping that much and only shopped in Jervis and Liffey Valley before so I'm not familiar with the big hotspot. I'd like to check-out Curry's-PC World and also a Harvey Norman, I'll also be going to IKEA for a look around.

I'll be arriving in Heuston off the early train and will use Dublin Bus and the Luas to get around. I have looked at laptops down here but there just isn't the same selection so I'd prefer to just go into a big store for see whats available.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Big PC world/Currys and Harvey Norman in Airside Swords and then you'll have to get two busses back to IKEA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Your better off looking online for computer deals.
    Just one thing to be aware of......please ensure you have your passport and necessary visa on departing the Kingdom as it is a requirement in the Metropolis :)

Its worth hitting Grafton St for the lights!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Check online prices from D.I.D. and Power City - they may also be worth a look.

Advertisement