Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

Vote cast Lith mon.

You're welcome Paws, have to try keep something cute on file for the lair's best vet!

yo grem,

wehre do we vote?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

overthinking is annoying at times :( I sometimes wonder 'what if' my ex were still together if I would have been happy, gone back to college and making progress on the manuscript. Answer is probably no..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I think as humans, it's just in our nature to overthink when the **** hits the proverbial fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

overthinking is annoying at times :( I sometimes wonder 'what if' my ex were still together if I would have been happy, gone back to college and making progress on the manuscript. Answer is probably no..

Hugs for our Caffy too. *hugs*

Overthinking is horrible. Trying not to do it can result in it happening even worse at times here.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yeah, similar stuff here ATC. I'd actually probably be very unhappy and possibly stuck in another county with kids and no job.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

XR3i wrote: »

wehre do we vote?
    Sssqqquuuuaaaaawwwwwk! SssssqqqquuuaaakkkXR3i!!! :eek:
    What are you all excited about SwanBot? Why are you pointing your wing at the XR3i?
    Ssswwwwwaaaauuuuk! :D
    Just because I don't own a car, and you like the XR3i, doesn't mean you should trade Swannie in SwanBot! It's not like I'm an old model yet, geeeeeh!
    **X marks the spot. Swannie puts away shovel after burying X**

Oh, hi ATC! I got my 1-page today, so I can now play! :D

Bella! :)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I think as humans, it's just in our nature to overthink when the **** hits the proverbial fan.

I tend to agree there
    Hugs for our Caffy too. *hugs*

Overthinking is horrible. Trying not to do it can result in it happening even worse at times here.

thanks for the hugs hugo :)

I agree there, sometimes the more we try not to do it, the more we end up thinking about it
    Yeah, similar stuff here ATC. I'd actually probably be very unhappy and possibly stuck in another county with kids and no job.

yeah that's rough :(

Black Swan wrote: »
    What are you all excited about SwanBot? Why are you pointing your wing at the XR3i?
    Just because I don't own a car, and you like the XR3i, doesn't mean you should trade Swannie in SwanBot! It's not like I'm an old model yet, geeeeeh!

Hi black swan :) well done on your page!

must get on with mine actually..:o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Bella! :)
    **Swannie whips out mirror to check fangs**

Oh, you are safe for now Hugo, because it's only a new Moon tonight. :cool:

• Advertisement

Damn that moon phase requirement! *covers up neck in a huff*

Hi black swan :) well done on your page!

must get on with mine actually..:o

Well today is a losing battle ATC, because I threw away 3 and wrote 1. Methinks I am my own worst critic. Hope your writing is going well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Shaved off my beard, one of our dogs started barking at me cause she didn't recognise me for a few seconds :pac:

Angron wrote:
    Shaved off my beard, one of our dogs started barking at me cause she didn't recognise me for a few seconds
    Awh bless her :)

Damn that moon phase requirement! *covers up neck in a huff*
    Other than being a unique feathery BLACK, Swannie (almost) looks like a normal swan today Hugo.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    Shaved off my beard, one of our dogs started barking at me cause she didn't recognise me for a few seconds :pac:

Haha I shaved my head in the kitchen one time and my one got awful upset! :pac:

Other than being a unique feathery BLACK, Swannie (almost) looks like a normal swan today Hugo.

It doesn't matter if you're black or white.

Well today is a losing battle ATC, because I threw away 3 and wrote 1. Methinks I am my own worst critic. Hope your writing is going well.

I know the feeling :o least you wrote one, that progress :cool: (know it's small but builds up slowly)

Getting there myself although keep on getting distracted

oh yes it does :D

It doesn't matter if you're black or white.
    What do you mean Hugo? **Swannie huffs!** I'm one of those metaphorically unique BLACK swans in more ways than one, and not one of the common, plentiful white ones! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Vote has been submitted! May the Wrestling Forces be with you!

nice lunacy

What do you mean Hugo? **Swannie huffs!** I'm one of those metaphorically unique BLACK swans in more ways than one, and not one of the common, plentiful white ones! :(

Don't worry, once one goes black, one never goes back. ;)

this one's going out to all the noccers

Haha I shaved my head in the kitchen one time and my one got awful upset! :pac:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh Grem, you just reminded me of an Op I had a few years ago where they shaved my head. I was sooooo self conscious about my looks after being released from hospital that I stayed covered up and would not date, only going out to market or attending class when I absolutely had to. I could not bring myself to wear a temporary wig either.

I wrote a short-short story about this awhile back, attempting to get over it, trying to feel better about myself. You must think me a Silly Swannie for being sooooo self conscious about my hair that's now rich, full and shoulder length (the way I like it)?

I know the feeling :o least you wrote one, that progress :cool: (know it's small but builds up slowly)

Getting there myself although keep on getting distracted
    Well, it will be awhile before Swannie posts word count in her sig like our master writer ATC. :o

XR3i wrote: »
    oh yes it does :D
    SssqqqquuuuaaaawwwwkXR3i !!!!!! :p
    Oh don't get so excited SwanBot, just because XR3i recognized you.
    Ssssqqquuak... ssssssssssssssssssqqquawwwwwk...
    Now you're purring like a cat SwanBot in Lair, how embarrassing! :o

Don't worry, once one goes black, one never goes back. ;)
    Swannie changes nick to Laughing Swan! :D

Today is such a long day

• Advertisement

Well, it will be awhile before Swannie posts word count in her sig like our master writer ATC. :o

awh sucks :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement