Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

A bunch of people doing a twelve pubs, they are from all over the country so will try catch them in one pub at some point, a house warming party and a friend's leaving party. Super stamina mode needed..
    You're a busy woman, Grem :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

logging off for a bit to finish my 1-page and send manuscript to friend, later pals :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I sincerely doubt I'll manage it all. Planning and consultation needed!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Yeah I think the heartburn would be strong with that combination Hugo!.

Yeah. There'd be a good chance that it would liquify the food-baby too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy 11th of December. I hear you ask what's special about that day, none of your bees wax that's what.
    Happy 345th day stereomatic! :cool:
    Smooth! ;):D
    How did you know Hugo? :eek:
    ah ok, that's good he doesn't make a big deal of mistakes, fair play for showing him :)
    Indeed ATC, all I have to do is pick up his java while he reads, ha! Poor prof is Swannie's slave labour.

Someone help me decide - glass of wine or glass of Baileys Belgian Choc Luxe?
    Definitely Bailey's Boxers! Something to sip. :cool:

• Advertisement

I sincerely doubt I'll manage it all. Planning and consultation needed!.
    I'll cross my fingers you'll work something out :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

:pac: and spend tomorrow dying? I don't think so. Bad enough that I spent two days dying after my last night out with Paws. :o
    Ohhhhh Boxers, we should have told you that Paws is the leader of us party animals. :cool:

logging off for a bit to finish my 1-page and send manuscript to friend, later pals :)

**Swannie and SwanBot wave bye to ATC with wings**

Black Swan wrote: »
    Smooth! ;):D
    How did you know Hugo? :eek:

Oh my!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Great night though!!!
    Bloody brilliant it was. I cannot wait to do it again.
    Definitely Bailey's Boxers! Something to sip. :cool:
    I went with this. Its damn tasty too.

Rich and chocolatey. Om nom nom. :p
    Ohhhhh Boxers, we should have told you that Paws is the leader of us party animals. :cool:
    :pac: :pac: Oh so very, very true. :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The baileys sounds epic..

Oh so very, very true.
    Don't listen to her, I'm very quiet... :p

Oh my!
    I like my skin, but had sandpaper bottoms of feet from sliding years on mats. Removed my shark skins, wear sport shoes, and now have baby feet. :pac:

Oh my!
    I like my skin, but had sandpaper bottoms of feet from sliding years on mats. Removed my shark skins, wear sport shoes, and now have baby feet. :pac:

I apply liberal amounts of Vaseline to mine when they get rough.

I went with this. Its damn tasty too.

Rich and chocolatey. Om nom nom. :p
    For years Boxers my diet excluded candy, pop, and desserts, but one day some lad treated me to a huge, fresh, plump strawberry dipped in brandy chocolate sauce, and I was history. Now I crave chocolate, but have to workout extra hard after.

chocolate-covered-strawberries.jpg

The baileys sounds epic..
    Its unbelievable. Definitely try it if you can.

I get it in Dunnes normally, its €17 a bottle now so not the cheapest, but it is so worth it. It's a rare treat for me :)
    Don't listen to her, I'm very quiet... :p
    oh she's quiet alright...............when she's asleep :p

I'm gonna turn in for the evening. Nighty night! x

oh she's quiet alright...............when she's asleep
    :pac:

For years Boxers my diet excluded candy, pop, and desserts, but one day some lad treated me to a huge, fresh, plump strawberry dipped in brandy chocolate sauce, and I was history. Now I crave chocolate, but have to workout extra hard after.

http://www.austindowntownlions.org/Resources/Pictures/chocolate-covered-strawberries.jpg
    I absolutely love strawberries dipped in chocolate. Oh its unbelievable.

I reckon strawberries would go fantastically well with this Baileys, didn't think to get any though, regretting it now :(

Night Hugo, hope you sleep well :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not usually a fruit eater, but strawberry's with chocolate, mother of god :D

I reckon strawberries would go fantastically well with this Baileys, didn't think to get any though, regretting it now
    Oooh I'm having mine on Christmas Day, mental note made!
    Night night :)

All this talk of strawberries and chocolate has my mind wandering...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Paws thinking dirty :pac:

I apply liberal amounts of Vaseline to mine when they get rough.
    Oh your poor feet Hugo! I would never put that stuff on mine, and besides it's known to repel Swannies.**

**Reference: Swan, B (2015). Black Swanology, 1st edition. Beach Nest, CA: Full Moon Publishing, LTD.

Night Hugo lad. Sleep well..

Sweet dreams Hugo. You can count SwanBots tonight rather than sheep. :P
    I absolutely love strawberries dipped in chocolate. Oh its unbelievable.

I reckon strawberries would go fantastically well with this Baileys, didn't think to get any though, regretting it now :(
    Oh if you do, let us know Boxers. :cool:
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Not usually a fruit eater, but strawberry's with chocolate, mother of god :D
    Indeed Lith, they are addicting too! :eek:

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Paws thinking dirty
    As usual :p

I'd like to say you are alone there.........:o

:p :pac:
    Oh if you do, let us know Boxers. :cool:
    Oh I will definitely be trying it out, no question about it. Hopefully I will manage to get some more Baileys next week and I will be getting strawberries to go with it :D Mmm noms :D
    As usual :p

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Oh... oh... :p

Oh grand, that means it's time for dirty dancing Lith! :cool:

7682426.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement