Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

That looks divine!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Itzy wrote: »
    I want this.

A nice medium rib-eye, few baked garlic mushrooms and a glass of red on the side.

t_drooling_homer_2141-261x300.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hello all :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I sound like such a pimp, but the Left Bank in Athlone do a beautiful Surf and Turf. I'd eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.

hello all :)

Hey Caffy, how's you?
    Itzy wrote: »
    I sound like such a pimp, but the Left Bank in Athlone do a beautiful Surf and Turf. I'd eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.
    Never been to that place. I'm rarely ever in Athlone though, haven't been in over a year. Maybe I'll get to try it someday though :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Itzy's steak:

aKzNmOO_460s.jpg

Never been to that place. I'm rarely ever in Athlone though, haven't been in over a year. Maybe I'll get to try it someday though
    I haven't been in Athlone in about 2 years myself.

Hey Caffy, how's you?

Never been to that place. I'm rarely ever in Athlone though, haven't been in over a year. Maybe I'll get to try it someday though :)

not great at mo, cold has hit me like a ton of bricks :( and had a disagreement with a family member, tissue central here at moment. how are you?

not great at mo, cold has hit me like a ton of bricks :( and had a disagreement with a family member, tissue central here at moment. how are you?
    Oh no, sorry to hear that *hugs* hope you feel better soon <3

Hopefully being in Dublin today will take your mind off it (even somewhat) for a wee while :)

Oh no, sorry to hear that *hugs* hope you feel better soon <3

Hopefully being in Dublin today will take your mind off it (even somewhat) for a wee while :)

thanks boxers I hope so too *hugs back*

Cancelled the trip down so hopefully will get there another time.I hope

• Advertisement

think I might head to bed soon, feeling rotten atm :(

Awh that's a shame ATC. Hope you're OK soon x

Sorry to hear that, Caffy. *hugs*

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

earth calling lair

Hey everyone :)

Hi all

evenin ladies

How's the form folks? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

2 WEEKS TOMORROW, I GET TO SEE THIS :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    2 WEEKS TOMORROW, I GET TO SEE THIS :D

I'm gonna try get tickets for next weekend. Somehow I doubt there'll be any available!

• Advertisement

I'm gonna try get tickets for next weekend. Somehow I doubt there'll be any available!

Wait until it's been a week or 2 in the cinemas, trying to get tickets for it on opening weekend, will be nearly impossible.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Wait until it's been a week or 2 in the cinemas, trying to get tickets for it on opening weekend, will be nearly impossible.

Plus you won't have to sit next to people with toy lightsabers.

Plus you won't have to sit next to people with toy lightsabers.

sir

as an aforementioned toy light sabre wielding cinema going bandit, i have no option but to challenge you to a duel, en garde :D

XR3i wrote: »
    sir

as an aforementioned toy light sabre wielding cinema going bandit, i have no option but to challenge you to a duel, en garde :D

*fires up red beamed lightsaber*

*lights peace-pipe

Now now lads, calm down, don't make me fire up my Kylo Ren light saber :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie dashes into Lair, runs circles about Lair couch, then looks around for a few moments before dashing out door to market**

Aloha all!

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie dashes into Lair, runs circles about Lair couch, then looks around for a few moments before dashing out door to market**

Aloha all!

Aloha Swannie.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Aloha Swannie.

SwanBot following in Swannie's fast moving slip stream WAVES wing at Hugo just before kicking in her after burners to catch Swannie. :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »

Aloha all!

What Sith trickery is this :eek:

:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement