Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

bon appetit

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Enjoy Swannie. Just had a chicken salad there.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Should probably be getting to sleep, but i ain't tired :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

later black swan :)

*hugs* boxers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

later black swan :)

*hugs* boxers :)
    Thanks ATC, appreciate that.

Could do with all the hugs tonight. :o

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

i'll make the tea

XR3i wrote: »
    i'll make the tea
    Thanks X3. I like it strong, with just a drop of milk, no sugar. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Should probably be getting to sleep, but i ain't tired :pac:

I'll be saying that in 20 hours time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've a lot on this week.. Tired at the thought, the difficult part is a few bits aren't scheduled yet so it's hard to work out but it depends on others so nothing I can do yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I've a lot on this week.. Tired at the thought, the difficult part is a few bits aren't scheduled yet so it's hard to work out but it depends on others so nothing I can do yet.

Hope it all turns out ok.

• Advertisement

I've my fingers crossed for you Grem, hope it all works out well for you. Good luck with it all. :)

Oh it'll be fine just frustrating when I don't have a timeline for my week..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

can't sleep :( hate having things on my mind

can't sleep :( hate having things on my mind
    *Hugs*, hope you are okay ATC :) x

I get that Atc. It's very frustrating and often about things over which you have no control anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Anyone know if someone is blocked on my WhatsApp or Viber can they see what's on my profile or get my number?

Is this person also blocked off your email and social media? Sometimes that can muck things up..

Yep, they are. :)

Then there should be no problem. Once you are sure all links are severed that's it usually.

Excellent. Phew! :)

• Advertisement

Number blocking etc is usually enough to dissuade most, yer grand Paws..

That is true tbh.

I said I'd go shopping this Tuesday with 2 of my friends (one being the one I was posting about yesterday) and I know this sounds awful but I'm trying to get away from her a bit, a few things she's said/done lately have really p1ssed me off, expecting me to be a free taxi service for one, apart from the whole craft fair fiasco. My mother was harping on at me earlier to tell her I'm not going shopping and go with my other friend anyway. Thing is, her friend works in the town we're going to and could see me and I really don't want to be a b1tch. I want to just get Tuesday over with and reduce contact then.

In bed now, after putting it off for the past while and I can't stop the tears from falling.

Hate the nighttime, I really do.

Boxers, night is hard, defences are weakened and it's a long time.. Crying is ok, maybe you'll cry yourself to sleep. Try not to beat yourself up, it takes a while for the worst of the pain to exit your system.. Anger and self-criticism will only delay the healing part.. Be kind to yourself and live in the now as much as possible while you are recovering..

I was going to reply to Boxers but Grem has written that better than I ever could x

I'm going to be mother goose this morning making sure you all have hot drinks, breakfast and hats and scarves venturing out this morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I'm in such bad form tonight. Had more dreams about my ex as well, really sick of dreaming about him at this stage.

Dreaming of him puts me in bad form. :o

I just want to cry, but I've no energy left to cry. :o

if he made you feeling that bad he aint worth you, remember that ; )

morning people of the lair, i run away from this monday morning but ut came nevertheless :d))

coffee required

Well I've been awaiting orders all morning Joya!. By the way +1 on your advice for Boxers..

Morning all :)

Ooh I see there's tea on :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Happy Monday folks.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement