Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Here's a banjo cover that is pretty neat.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha ah banjo covers are great! Ever hear of hayseed dixie?.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah July last year, first time seeing Slayer live :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh witching hour approaches - Swannieeeeee, where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Best wishes for England paws. Great experience for you.

How are the nocs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

La.de.da wrote:
    Best wishes for England paws. Great experience for you.
    Thanks so much :) x

Herro Ladeda, how are ya?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

I'm not so bad grem. Kinda gone into hibernation mode.

Yourself?

I'm at work, battling tiredness from completely overdoing it yesterday! Hibernation sounds good..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Feeling quite down now, and not sure why.

A friend was meant to call over earlier, told me on Friday when I bumped into her in town and messaged me yesterday to say she'd be over today I said grand no bother at all, and nothing.

No contact all day, she didn't call obviously and didn't bother to even message/text/ring to say she wouldn't be over.....

This is the same friend, who is supposedly one of my best friends, who continuously cancels on me, calls me spoilt because I get annoyed over her cancelling plans/not turning up etc.

Not much of a friend really, or maybe I am being harsh......

• Advertisement

**** her, you don't need her in your life if that's the way she's gonna be.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm gonna be wrecked by the time I land in the morning

Coffee, plenty of coffee, be grand :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    **** her, you don't need her in your life if that's the way she's gonna be.
    You are right about that.

She's supposedly one of my best friends, has been for years but honestly since she got a boyfriend she has changed so much, and not for the better.

I've been such a great friend to her, literally gone above and beyond for her, cooked her dinners when she had little to no money, when she was working late I'd often tell her to come to mine after and I'd make an extra portion of dinner for her, been to hospital with her several times, literally dropped everything at the very last minute to go and so, so much more, and its so hurtful that she can just change like this, almost instantly, as soon as she gets a boyfriend.

Its not her boyfriend that has caused these changes, its her herself.

She was always insecure and as soon as she started seeing her new boyfriend she seemed to gain this confidence (which is a good thing) but the confidence has led to an attitude gain and a harsh case of bitchiness.

I don't know why she is like this with me as I haven't done anything to deserve it, nothing at all.

Can you sleep on the bus/plane?

Can you even get some sleep in your hotel/apartment before heading to the clinic?

Feeling quite down now, and not sure why.

A friend was meant to call over earlier, told me on Friday when I bumped into her in town and messaged me yesterday to say she'd be over today I said grand no bother at all, and nothing.

No contact all day, she didn't call obviously and didn't bother to even message/text/ring to say she wouldn't be over.....

This is the same friend, who is supposedly one of my best friends, who continuously cancels on me, calls me spoilt because I get annoyed over her cancelling plans/not turning up etc.

Not much of a friend really, or maybe I am being harsh......

Sorry to hear that, SB.

I've heard that same story a few times Boxers, realistically she won't be back unless they break up, however you'll probably resent her a bit by then if you don't already. It's sad but she most likely can't see a thing wrong with what she is doing. *hugs*

Let her stew.

Errrrybody gone?. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

attempts to sleep not working :(

• Advertisement

I've heard that same story a few times Boxers, realistically she won't be back unless they break up, however you'll probably resent her a bit by then if you don't already. It's sad but she most likely can't see a thing wrong with what she is doing. *hugs*
    Honestly? I already resent her as it is to be really honest.

She was always on my case when I was with my ex that we spent too much time together, saw each other too often etc. We were together over four years so naturally we spent a lot of time together.

She is with her boyfriend around three months, and they're practically living together, and when they are in college she will not speak to him in front of anyone, only on the bus to/from college and back home, in college she completely ignores him.

She controls him, tells him what to do etc.

She's starting to really disgust me with her behaviour and attitude. I am really surprised by her to be honest, I never thought she would behave the way she is now.

Its at the stage now where I am no longer surprised by her, as her behaviour is getting worse, as is her attitude.

Errrrybody gone?. :(
    Nope I am here still :)
    attempts to sleep not working :(
    *hugs* hope you are okay xx

Yeah she's been slowly turning into a b1tch under your nose or so it sounds.. Happened to me with a few people when I was in my twenties, initially great craic, off out for pints but also chats over coffee when it was needed etc. Started doing a few small favours, then bigger ones, all of a sudden I was a skivvy and was expected to run around with not an ounce of gratitude for my efforts. Wearisome people that i cut out of my life when my blinkers fell off.

Am in the shadows here.

Nope I am here still :)

*hugs* hope you are okay xx

thanks for the hugs boxers :) not brilliant, feeling quite shivery and wide awake , bleh. Think I'll be taking the day off college tomorrow. Hope you are ok too, not good about friend's behaviour

Lurking here in the shadows as well, and watching WWE's TLC pay per view.

listening to a bit of foo fighters here :)

Radiohead here Atc, how are you feeling now?

• Advertisement

Just arsing about on Reddit here. No music

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement