Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anything interesting on Reddit Hugo??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Radiohead here Atc, how are you feeling now?

ah nice :) I do like radiohead, I'm not sniffling and sneezing as much as I was so that's an improvement but my throat is sore and I'm shivery. Can't drink coke at the moment as it makes me sick having 7up, trying to keep my fluids up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anything interesting on Reddit Hugo??

Just reading a few things in AskReddit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Yeah she's been slowly turning into a b1tch under your nose or so it sounds.. Happened to me with a few people when I was in my twenties, initially great craic, off out for pints but also chats over coffee when it was needed etc. Started doing a few small favours, then bigger ones, all of a sudden I was a skivvy and was expected to run around with not an ounce of gratitude for my efforts. Wearisome people that i cut out of my life when my blinkers fell off.
    Yeah she has. It's sad to say but I can't see us being friends much longer, it feels like we are just going to end to acquaintances to be honest, her behaviour is really awful and its behaviour I cannot stand.

Yeah same with me, small favour, then big favours, now expectation and when that expectation isn't mean I am called spoilt, princess, I'm being hurtful, etc.

Its just horrible.
    thanks for the hugs boxers :) not brilliant, feeling quite shivery and wide awake , bleh. Think I'll be taking the day off college tomorrow. Hope you are ok too, not good about friend's behaviour
    :) Yeah maybe a day off and at home resting might be what you need and if you feel any worse maybe a dr's visit, hopefully not though :)

Thanks, yeah I am okay just hurt, disappointed and saddened is all.

Doing some thinking tonight and as a result my mood has come down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Alarm just went off. Managed a couple of hours. Might be able to get some more on the bus.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's amazing how much it happens Boxers, when I finally managed to put words on what had happened I discovered many many people who have been in the same situation. I eventually looked on it as knowledge gained rather than friend lost..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Alarm just went off. Managed a couple of hours. Might be able to get some more on the bus.

Jaysis :eek: Happy travels anyway Paws..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Enjoy Paws :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Yeah she has. It's sad to say but I can't see us being friends much longer, it feels like we are just going to end to acquaintances to be honest, her behaviour is really awful and its behaviour I cannot stand.

Yeah same with me, small favour, then big favours, now expectation and when that expectation isn't mean I am called spoilt, princess, I'm being hurtful, etc.

Its just horrible.

:) Yeah maybe a day off and at home resting might be what you need and if you feel any worse maybe a dr's visit, hopefully not though :)

Thanks, yeah I am okay just hurt, disappointed and saddened is all.

Doing some thinking tonight and as a result my mood has come down :(

yeah see how I am in a few hours :)

that's understandable *hugs*

enjoy England pp

Hopefully you'll get more on the bus/plane :)
    It's amazing how much it happens Boxers, when I finally managed to put words on what had happened I discovered many many people who have been in the same situation. I eventually looked on it as knowledge gained rather than friend lost..
    Yeah you are right there, I have a habit of letting people walk all over me really.
    yeah see how I am in a few hours :)

that's understandable *hugs*

enjoy England pp
    Hopefully you feel better and its not a bad dose you have.

Thanks *hugs* I'll be grand, just all this thinking now has set me off really.

I've occupational therapy this week so I'm looking forward to that and having a good chat with my therapist.

• Advertisement

Best of luck, Paws! x

Same as Boxers, had to withdraw for a few years to figure things out. Still find it really hard to say no, but I'm better at avoiding getting into situations where i'll be asked to do stuff.

Gonna turn in. Night all! x

Night night good sir, sleep well..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jaysis Happy travels anyway Paws..
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Enjoy Paws
    enjoy England pp
    Hopefully you'll get more on the bus/plane
    Best of luck, Paws! x

Thank you guys. Will check in with you all when I get a chance. Might have time when I get to the airport.

:)

Bye guys xx

Same as Boxers, had to withdraw for a few years to figure things out. Still find it really hard to say no, but I'm better at avoiding getting into situations where i'll be asked to do stuff.
    Yeah I find it hard to say no as well.

Was the same with my ex, there was only two things I didn't do for him: his job and drive his car. That was it. I did absolutely everything else for him, right down to doing up budgets when he needed to save for something.

Like you, I now try to avoid situation where I will be asked to do stuff, depends obviously on the situation and people/person involved but mostly I can avoid it. Thankfully.
    Gonna turn in. Night all! x
    Night Hugo, sleep well :)
    Thank you guys. Will check in with you all when I get a chance. Might have time when I get to the airport.

:)

Bye guys xx
    Bye Paws, have a safe journey, xxx

Time to play with my dust bunny minions I guess. *wraps bunnies in Velcro*

Aaaaaaand it's java brewing time.. Come one, come all, if yis are lucky I might even spike it!. :pac:

With baileys like..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning guys.

and gals

• Advertisement

How do?. Seems the lair is getting very quiet in the mornings, my java brews will have to be made later.

its monday.

everyone is asleep.

so shhhhhhh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Attempting to function on an hour and a half sleep. This will be a long day.

Yikes Angron, not good.. Hope you have plenty of caffeineated substances with you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not in the best mood as I've been left standing in the pissing rain because the damned bus is late, again.

Fcuk that.. Might get delayed at times here but nothing like that.. Nothing you can say about it then of course.. Boo-urns

Finally arrived, 3/4 of an hour late. It wouldn't be so bad if I had a dry place to stand. Instead I get a tiny umbrella that's only slightly more useful than using nothing to keep the rain off me.

Sod that, least with my job I know I'll be out a good bit so have wet gear and that my buses are usually fairly on time..

To be honest, if I didn't have an exam to do in the course today I'd probably have taken a sick day because I feel like death right now.

• Advertisement

If there was one damn thing I could say to make it less horrible I would.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement