Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    aw i see, for how long?

good luck and congrats anyways! some door MUST open sooner or later and better sooner
    Working tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday, 8am to 8pm, and then I'll fly home on Friday. :)

Thanks Joya. Hopefully something will work out very soon. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Must make tea shortly. Shattered tired. All well with you Joya?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Joya wrote: »
    hiya atc im fine, finally home in bed just after a great cup of tea :d)

hows life over there?

good to hear :)

I've been fairly busy as of late, but come down with a cold in the last few days. resting up in folks house at mo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Working tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday, 8am to 8pm, and then I'll fly home on Friday. :)

Thanks Joya. Hopefully something will work out very soon. :)
    ah fingers crossed toes too just in case :d))
    Must make tea shortly. Shattered tired. All well with you Joya?.
    yea just really busy at work seems like all has to be finished before 24th even its impossible :o)
    good to hear :)

I've been fairly busy as of late, but come down with a cold in the last few days. resting up in folks house at mo
    ah cold suc*s :o)
    glad u r at ur folks house though i got the impression you love it here :)

Joya wrote:
    Thank you very much :)

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »

yea just really busy at work seems like all has to be finished before 24th even its impossible :o)

ah cold suc*s :o)
    glad u r at ur folks house though i got the impression you love it here :)

yeah not fun :o I do like my own space but I was feeling awful so a bit of tlc would do me good

just been asked out, I accepted :D

Ooh excellent, nice one ATC!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Oooh nice one :D Delighted for you :D

Just came across this and thought it was so lovely. Such a thoughtful guy he is <3

http://www.her.ie/life/husband-does-the-sweetest-thing-for-his-wife-who-has-suffered-with-depression/269349

Ooh excellent, nice one ATC!
    Oooh nice one :D Delighted for you :D

Just came across this and thought it was so lovely. Such a thoughtful guy he is <3

http://www.her.ie/life/husband-does-the-sweetest-thing-for-his-wife-who-has-suffered-with-depression/269349

thanks guys :D been good friends for a few years

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

oh i do like to be beside the seaside

XR3i wrote: »
    oh i do like to be beside the seaside

I'll have whatever you're having.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Woooooo...good for you Addy!!;):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I want my bed. So sleepy..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I want my bed. So sleepy..

Exit light, enter night, or in your case Grems morning :pac: :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Sleep sounds good right now.

Grid. wrote: »
    Woooooo...good for you Addy!!;):)

thanks grid :D

Just super busy the last week and it's all catching up on me..

Can of Monster and a blast of fresh air, you'll be dandy again.

Was in a great mood earlier and now I feel like absolute crap over something I did, accidentally. I'm actually crying over it, its nothing major, but enough to upset me. :o:(

I need a different brain, honestly, why am I so stupid at times! :mad: :(

• Advertisement

Breathe Boxers, what seems like a big fcuk up now will seem inconsequential soon..

I'm off to my bed to get some sleep, totally didn't expect tonight's events :) night night pals

Breathe Boxers, what seems like a big fcuk up now will seem inconsequential soon..
    Thanks Grem, hope you're right about that.

I know if someone did to me what I've done, I would hate it, so I hate the fact that I've done it to someone else! :(
    I'm off to my bed to get some sleep, totally didn't expect tonight's events :) night night pals
    Night night ATC, hope you feel better tomorrow :) xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »

I will go ape if anyone spoils it on me.

How are the gang?

How do Hugo?. I'd say it'll be hard to avoid spoilers on social media - twitter and fb in particular, will you be able to see it pretty soon after it comes out?

How do Hugo?. I'd say it'll be hard to avoid spoilers on social media - twitter and fb in particular, will you be able to see it pretty soon after it comes out?

Ahoyhoy Grem! Not much happening here, just hopped into bed here for a few hours of lazy internetting.

How's our fave West gal? :)

Yeah fingers crossed that I'll get to see it around New Years.

Finally, there were auditors here so I've been bloody busy.. They've just left.. When is the movie out?

Finally, there were auditors here so I've been bloody busy.. They've just left.. When is the movie out?

Audits are a pain in the arse! :mad:

I think it's out Thursday or Friday

• Advertisement

Very true Hugo, between questions and tracing back two years plus of different parts of paper trails and being asked stuff that's irrelevant to the site which really wrecks my noggin..

Oh it's out that soon?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement