Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Very true Hugo, between questions and tracing back two years plus of different parts of paper trails and being asked stuff that's irrelevant to the site which really wrecks my noggin..

Oh it's out that soon?.

I'm sure you were well able for them! :)

Did ye see the trailers for the new Independence Day and Star Trek movies?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well able for them to leave!

I haven't actually, might do that when I get home later. Heard good things about the independence day one I think.

Well able for them to leave!

I haven't actually, might do that when I get home later. Heard good things about the independence day one I think.

They both look good I must say. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I feckin terrible for watching movies.. Concentration span is very poor so I rarely commit..

I feckin terrible for watching movies.. Concentration span is very poor so I rarely commit..

Can be the same here at times. Other times I get totally into them.

• Advertisement

I can read most of the time but even that is a little hard some days.. I am making a nice dinner tomorrow though, that'll take up a couple of hours with some tunes in background

I can read most of the time but even that is a little hard some days.. I am making a nice dinner tomorrow though, that'll take up a couple of hours with some tunes in background

What will you be cooking?

Roast lamb with roast veg, garlic and potatoes plus broccoli and stuffing..

Roast lamb with roast veg, garlic and potatoes plus broccoli and stuffing..

Nice! I love lamb!

Yeah said I'd go all out. Do something calming. I'll have dinner for a week out of it I'd say!

• Advertisement

Yeah said I'd go all out. Do something calming. I'll have dinner for a week out of it I'd say!

Handy!

I can't really cook.

It'll be slow for me because my paw is messed up so peeling and chopping take forever. Sod it though.. Lamb is beautiful.

It'll be slow for me because my paw is messed up so peeling and chopping take forever. Sod it though.. Lamb is beautiful.

I love the crispy end bits

Tis time to start drinking my can of monster.

Tis time to start drinking my can of monster.

What does it taste like? Never tried it.

There's a few different ones, I drink the sugar free one which is vaguely red bull like but more fruity..

There's a few different ones, I drink the sugar free one which is vaguely red bull like but more fruity..

I might give it a go sometime. I get my caffeine from Diet Coke.

I don't much go in for fizzy drinks so when I need caffeine I go for the jam packed solution!. Probably not a great idea but sure what's new? :pac:

I don't much go in for fizzy drinks so when I need caffeine I go for the jam packed solution!. Probably not a great idea but sure what's new? :pac:

It's not good for your heart but nothing is these days.

Exactly, every week there's some article extolling the virtue of a wonder berry or comparing spuds to the plague!.

• Advertisement

Exactly, every week there's some article extolling the virtue of a wonder berry or comparing spuds to the plague!.

Best just continue with your usual routine. :)

I'm going to turn in. Lovely chatting with you, Grem.

Nighty night! x

Night Hugo, catch ya later. Prob won't be around much tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Morning everyone :)

How do Boxers, coffees all round?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just a quick hi and bye everyone. Working 8-8 today. Will check in later for a few minutes but I'd say I'll be shattered.

Hope everyone is well x

Best of luck girl!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This verges on the comical. Bus said it would be late today, would get me at half 9. Still not here, it's late at being late.

In other news I'm feeling testy because my siblings have managed to break a mirror I made in school, but nobody will admit to having broken it. It wasn't fancy, but it was something I did, and they broke it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Taco Tuesday!

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Tacos!! :D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening :)

a quick hi and bye from me, not 100 percent but getting better slowly :) Having first date with guy who asked me last night in a few weeks time down in Kilkenny (he is finishing up a course at the moment and gives me time to get back to full health). Bit nervous but look forward to it

Anyway, that's all from me for now, later pals :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement