Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

She'll be back eventually....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

True I guess :) always come back at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Awfully quiet 'round here today....
    I've noticed it being quieter around here lately too.

Must be just the time of year with everyone busy with shopping, catching up, travelling etc.

How's everyone today?

I've noticed it being quieter around here lately too.

Must be just the time of year with everyone busy with shopping, catching up, travelling etc.

How's everyone today?

It has gone quieter than usual, the time of year could be a major factor in the silence

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Traffic for the site goes off a cliff in the weeks running up to Christmas, it's par for the course :)

• Advertisement

It's almost as if the site goes into hibernation for Christmas and re-emerges in the new year.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Just gonna leave this here...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

A dot on the screen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

the quietness is a bit weird, don't think I'll be around as much in the new year, have a few projects I wanna get finished :D I'll try to update you all when time allows though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Angron wrote: »
    A dot on the screen?
    I thought it was just me it wasn't working for, glad to know I'm not alone :D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

evenin noccers

Any hugs going?

*bear hug

Arrah thanks Mr X. How are you getting on?

hangin' in there

kinda have a plan for january,

whatcha upta?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo team!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello my lovelies :)

Today went well! I'm liking this place a lot. Everyone is just so friendly and helpful. It's a ridiculously busy practice. :D

And apart from the work thing, one of the waiters in the hotel is nyom. ;)

Today went well! I'm liking this place a lot. Everyone is just so friendly and helpful. It's a ridiculously busy practice. :D

And apart from the work thing, one of the waiters in the hotel is nyom. ;)

are you on the road again?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Purple :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening ladies and gentle ducks.

• Advertisement

XR3i wrote: »
    On the road? XR3i pun? Yo XR3i :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

*tips hat

XR3i wrote:
    Yes, I'm in Northampton. :)
    Fathom wrote:
    Yo Purple
    Heyo :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Hello Mozz :)

Tub floating. Yo Mozzeltoff :D

nice 1 pp

my best friedn is from southhampton :D

Exams finished. Life is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Fathom wrote: »
    Tub floating. Yo Mozzeltoff :D

How art thou folks? All well I hope!!!

I'm good. You?

XR3i wrote:
    my best friedn is from southhampton
    Awh nice :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Ogling the waiter at the moment so I am good. :D

• Advertisement

Ogling the waiter at the moment so I am good. :D
    Looks? :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement