Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Boxers, night is hard, defences are weakened and it's a long time.. Crying is ok, maybe you'll cry yourself to sleep. Try not to beat yourself up, it takes a while for the worst of the pain to exit your system.. Anger and self-criticism will only delay the healing part.. Be kind to yourself and live in the now as much as possible while you are recovering..
    Thanks Grem, yeah the nights are long and lonely. I just hate feeling like this and wish there was some way I could just take the pain away at times to be honest.
    Joya wrote: »
    if he made you feeling that bad he aint worth you, remember that ; )

morning people of the lair, i run away from this monday morning but ut came nevertheless :d))

coffee required
    He honestly never made me feel bad, I just hate when I wake up from dreams because reality always bites and I hate that horrible feeling is all.

The dreams aren't bad dreams or anything, they're quite nice, but then when I wake and reality hits me, I feel sad, low, moody, contrary, miss him (although there's never a time in the day when I don't miss him), and he's my first thought in the morning and last at night, no matter what I do to take my mind off things/him, it always wanders back to him.

The last few mornings I've been waking up between 6.30 and 7, as his alarm always used to go off that time, and a few times I found myself turning over, then reality hits and he's not there obviously.

Just feels at times that I'll never get over him.

Honestly this heartbreak stuff has put me off relationships for life. It's torture. :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Haaaa......you're keeping the whole South American coffee industry going all by yourself!!! Be proud!!:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Grid. wrote: »
    Fair play.....have you long to wait before you can flake out?? Not leave the bot in charge and retire for the day??:D
    Hmmmmmmmm, now that's a grand idea Grid. I can detail SwanBot to take my place. Only problem is her sqqqquuuuaaaaking, and I haven't had time to fix or ungrade her.

Sorry ...you're feeling down Stripey!:(

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmmm, now that's a grand idea Grid. I can detail SwanBot to take my place. Only problem is her sqqqquuuuaaaaking, and I haven't had time to fix or ungrade her.

Awww darn.....could you tape her beak shut....and just get her to nod instead, so much potential going to waste, think of all that precious sleep you could catch up on:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

...yeah the nights are long and lonely. I just hate feeling like this and wish there was some way I could just take the pain away at times to be honest.
    My recommendation Boxers would be to stay busy with work, school, online classes, writing fiction, and especially exercising hard everyday so that you drop off to sleep easily at night. I'm solo now because I don't have time for a relationship commitment.

Grid. wrote: »
    Awww darn.....could you tape her beak shut....and just get her to nod instead:P
    Sounds like a plan Grid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

*Hugs*, hope you are okay ATC :) x
    I get that Atc. It's very frustrating and often about things over which you have no control anyway..

thanks guys, think it's sorted now..I hope :)

how's everyone?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,227 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo all :D

hiya fathom :) how's you?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,227 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

hiya fathom :) how's you?
    I'm good. You?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm making a snowflake.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPcyY91UF25whE1Iu2Oqb4qpAOv-ig23Z07yXFMXr-va7YBLS_Ow

What's going on in here.

I'm making a snowflake.
    Yo Purple. Making?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPcyY91UF25whE1Iu2Oqb4qpAOv-ig23Z07yXFMXr-va7YBLS_Ow What's going on in here.
    Laughs! Yo Ted

Fathom wrote: »
    I'm good. You?

ah good:) I'm not too bad myself thanks

nice pp :D

Fathom wrote: »
    Laughs! Yo Ted

Good Morning fathom, hows all stateside?

ah good:) I'm not too bad myself thanks
    Still writing?

Good Morning fathom, hows all stateside?
    Windy. Ireland?

Windy & 9/10 C here.

Time for plenty of tea & java

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folksies, how is all?

Windy & 9/10 C here. Time for plenty of tea & java
    76 F. Gusty 10-15 mph

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folksies, how is all?
    Yo Links. I'm good. You?

Cool! :cool:

All done. Only took a few minutes too. :)

All done. Only took a few minutes too. :)
    You're talented

Ah not really, I just followed the video. :)

Ah not really, I just followed the video. :)
    Crocheted never. Future perhaps

• Advertisement

Class. Laters

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement