Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

It's my mitt Hugo, it's free to shake where it wants. Oh, erm.

Oh my! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thought you already did that Paws?. Ah sure what harm once it's working.
    No I cleared all the cache and all that, signed out of the app. Nah, not a gig out of it. Oh well, it's working now!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Phrasing Grem, phrasing is important, especially here :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh my! :D

*scans the horizon* but the watershed is well behind me sir!

*scans the horizon* but the watershed is well behind me sir!

We don't need no watershed here, G! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Didn't realise you were such an exhibitionist Hugo!. :pac:

Didn't realise you were such an exhibitionist Hugo!. :pac:

Only in private. ;):D

Ooh Matron

I'll leave ye too it :P

*awaits Lith to post the picture of Radioactive Man saying "My eyes! The goggles do nothing!"*

*awaits Lith to post the picture of Radioactive Man saying "My eyes! The goggles do nothing!"*

BvyOwM9IcAAtLcQ.jpg

• Advertisement

What on earth have I walked in on...

Haha sorry Paws, seems there's been a giddy gas leak..

:D

A bit mean Lith, no?! :pac:

What did I do?? :confused:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What did I do?? :confused:

Warmed up my cold heart. That's what you did! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You're a good uncle, Wolfmon. :)

Helps that the geek is strong in him. He also wants to see Deadpool, and mentioned needing a responsible adult for that one. I told him good luck finding one.

I've come to the somewhat stunning realisation that I'm not as allergic to Christmas as I usually am.. :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's a rain-filled cloudy 16 with 10 km/h gusts blowing in from the Pacific. Shorts are the wrong dress code for this weather, fortunately brought a Gor-tex all weather shell and hood to fend off drops.

I've come to the somewhat stunning realisation that I'm not as allergic to Christmas as I usually am.. :eek:

pitchfork-torch-mob.jpg

• Advertisement

:p:p

Hey SwanSong. Gore-tex is the ****.

Any hugs going?

Any hugs going?

You ok, pet? *hugs*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The air in my javahouse has been polluted with "balls of holly," and "red nose," and some old bag man running about in heavy red underwear and sleeping cap. :pac:

Here we agree to disagree Hugo, as I've worn this Gor-tex shell over layers of wool above 4000m in a blizzard and stayed dry and warm topside.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Here we agree to disagree Hugo, as I've worn this Gor-tex shell over layers of wool above 4000m in a blizzard and stayed dry and warm topside.

I was giving it praise there.

Any hugs going?
    **Swannie sets up hugging booth in Lair**

Sign: 1-hug per 10 magic beans. :cool:

Now now lads I was saying that I'm not as allergic, this is still a long shot from tolerance.

Hugs Paws..

Yo Swannie!

• Advertisement

I was giving it praise there.
    **Swannie stands on head, looks at Hugo's post, rereading it a 2nd time**

Oh... I see it now Hugo. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement