Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A hug for 10 magic beans, :eek: extortionate

1 hug for 5 magic beans, get your hugs here, 5 magic beans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    I was giving it praise there.
    **Swannie stands on head, looks at Hugo's post, rereading it a 2nd time**

Oh... I see it now Hugo. :P

Yay! :)

How's our BS?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yo Swannie!
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Grem! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

You ok, pet? *hugs*
    Just an odd mood. I'm OK.
    Black Swan wrote:
    **Swannie sets up hugging booth in Lair**
    Hugs Paws..
    Thanks guys x

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    A hug for 10 magic beans, :eek: extortionate

1 hug for 5 magic beans, get your hugs here, 5 magic beans.
    **Swannie calls in magic bean health inspector, who gives Lith's beans a marginal C- ranking, while Swannie gets AAA+**
    ...slips inspector SwanBot a nice tasty salmon in brown wrapper.

Sign: You get what you pay for folks, quality grown in accordance with EU directives and brewed per ISO 9001 international quality assurance standards.

• Advertisement

How's our BS?
    Ask Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, who is the King of BS across the pond.

Tee hee She touched your beans, Lith! *high fives*

How's our BS?
    Ask Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, who is the King of BS across the pond.

I wouldn't even know how to get hold of him.

Just an odd mood. I'm OK.

Thanks guys x
    You've come to the right place Paws, we are all odd here, just like one black swan among hundreds of white. "Odd is beautiful!" Who wants to be a boring normal? :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What's all this fiddling with beans I'm seeing?.

• Advertisement

Nothing, uh get back to work

Shouldn't be watching such stuff in work, G!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Any hugs going?
    *hugs* Hope you are okay :) x

Across the pond you cannot miss him. He's the one standing up behind a podium with a flan running at full speed, dropping smelly and squishy brown substances to splatter on his adoring crowd.

Across the pond you cannot miss him. He's the one standing up behind a podium with a flan running at full speed, dropping smelly and squishy brown substances to splatter on his adoring crowd.

Nice image there! Haha

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The trump train legitimately scares me.. I try not to go down the what if road but...

Less said about THAT obnoxious jackass the better..

Black Swan wrote:
    You've come to the right place Paws, we are all odd here, just like one black swan among hundreds of white. "Odd is beautiful!" Who wants to be a boring normal?
    True :)/
    Oh so that's who was watching me...

:pac:

Don't mind Lith and I playing on the roof Grem. :cool:

I was actually just enquiring how Swannie was, but I just used her initials.

• Advertisement

:pac:

The trump train legitimately scares me.. I try not to go down the what if road but...
    Less said about THAT obnoxious jackass the better..
    Good point Lith. Maybe we should ask wolf to add the T-word to the Lair naughty filter?

**Swannie huffs with ruffled feathers** :(

If we could apply the filter to existence that'd be wicked!. Power has gone to my head with the idea alone.

**Swannie huffs with ruffled feathers** :(

Ruffled feathers are the best kind of feathers. ;)

Went into town last week, wandered into Penney's looking for socks & a brand new belt, wandering around as you do, looking for whatever you need, I saw a guy standing in front of the lingerie section, and THAT scene in Father Ted came to mind immediately :D

Help Paws! Help! Help! It's now raining...

dG4spSDQyc-2.png

*gathers up cats and dogs*

I shall save you all!

If we could apply the filter to existence that'd be wicked!. Power has gone to my head with the idea alone.
    Welcome to the dark side Grem. :cool:

• Advertisement

I saw a guy standing in front of the lingerie section, and THAT scene in Father Ted came to mind immediately :D
    **Swannie winks at Lith, and then sends him link to Victoria's Secret fashion show** ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement