Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That's the lair supply , Shim and Wolfie magic the power out of our post energy!.

Well in that case, teas all around.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

As always Ted, baileys coffee going all week too.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Doing well avoiding Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoilers, just another week to go for me :D.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

This maybe sacrilege, but based on the 1st 3 movies, I'm not sure if I want to go see the new Stars Movie.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fair play Lith, must say I've seen very little on fb anyway, seems most I know are being fair about things.. I'm listening to Emilie Autumn this evening. People walking past the office are looking at me even more strangely than usual. :pac:

• Advertisement

The wait will be worth it :D, feck people walking past your office and looking at you strangely, embrace your weirdness/uniqueness :D

Not a bit bothered!. It's my office I'll play what I want..

Not a bit bothered!. It's my office I'll play what I want..

0 f**ks to give, got some suggestions :D

Oh I always welcome musical suggestions lad. ;)

Oh I always welcome musical suggestions lad. ;)

Kataklysm
    Lost Society
    Fear Factory
    Evil Invaders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Currently sitting with Ticketmaster open in another tab trying to decide if I should buy myself a present of a ticket to this:

2fm-xmas-ball-ispcc.png

Currently sitting with Ticketmaster open in another tab trying to decide if I should buy myself a present of a ticket to this:

2fm-xmas-ball-ispcc.png

Flip a coin, heads - YES, tails - YES :pac:

I like how you think, sir!

Pretty obvious why I want to go but I like the other artists as well. Ryan Sheridan is excellent live. :D

I like how you think, sir!

Pretty obvious why I want to go but I like the other artists as well. Ryan Sheridan is excellent live. :D

I have my moments :D, go and do it, do it for Hozier :D

That's a good line up, I say go..

Ooh haven't listened to fear factory in a bit thanks Lith!.

That's a good line up, I say go..

Ooh haven't listened to fear factory in a bit thanks Lith!.

See my ''I have my moments'' post on the previous page :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I have my moments :D, go and do it, do it for Hozier :D

*mind wanders* ;)

Tickets purchased!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

People think I'm strange. Then, they get to know me.....

People think I'm strange. Then, they get to know me.....

And worry for their own sanity....

• Advertisement

Posted on FB that I got the tickets. Less than five minutes later my friend sent me text saying we have to meet up Tuesday or Wednesday. Wonder what are the chances that that was done purposely? Not being bad but she can f**k off.

I mostly tend to keep quiet about nearly everything on fb, though mainly because I don't want to make it obvious when my house is empty!

That's what I should have done :o

Tis done now. Just say you're flat out with week that's in it..

True. Knowing her she'd want me to pick her up, drive somewhere else and then fork out for a big lunch I don't even want.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Had a 3.1 earthquake in my town. The aftershock was worse, when one of my crammed full tall bookcases fell to hit the floor shaking my whole flat. BOOM! :eek:

Yikes Swannie, you weren't hurt were you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yikes Swannie, you weren't hurt were you?

Fortunately I was not stretching below the bookcase when it fell. They tell you to run under a door jamb and wait for it to end, but it was a quick jolt, and didn't allow me to seek shelter. A 3.1 is not a big one, but the epicenter was very close to where I live, so we felt it pretty good.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

is anybody out there

• Advertisement

XR3i wrote: »
    is anybody out there

Echo... Echo... Echo... Echo... Echo... in empty Lair.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement