Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hallo, can u hear me?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

XR3i wrote: »
    hallo, can u hear me?

**Swannie rolls over in nest, pulling duvet closer for warmth**

aw that sounds nice, i was in bed already but as i had 2 lovely big coffees at 10 i'm wide awake, i feel like going out and smashing up my car or digging a hole or something productive

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

aw that sounds nice, i was in bed already but as i had 2 lovely big coffees at 10 i'm wide awake, i feel like going out and smashing up my car or digging a hole or something productive
    **With face on keyboard, Swannie has a Neo Matrix moment, seeing words appear on laptop screen**

i think i'll go for a walk down to the river, fresh air make me sleeeeepy

might see a swan

• Advertisement

i think i'll go for a walk down to the river, fresh air make me sleeeeepy

might see a swan
    **SwanBot sends out advance warning to the many easy to see in dark white swans, raising condition from yellow to orange alert colour** :eek:

it's pitch black out and there's some mad cattle around the river,

yawn,. me sleepy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cattle all running up to say hello?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lair kitchen all action stations to supply every requirement a noccer should need this week.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Doing well avoiding Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoilers, just another week to go for me :D.

I heard what happens at the end ......

The Credits.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Had a 3.1 earthquake in my town. The aftershock was worse, when one of my crammed full tall bookcases fell to hit the floor shaking my whole flat. BOOM! :eek:

Hope you're ok Swannie.

Well.. Think I need to be a fish..

Well.. Think I need to be a fish..

Can hear the rain here.

I don't wanna go out in it :(

Wrap up well and I'll even give you a thermal mug full of caffeineated goodness to bring with..

Wrap up well and I'll even give you a thermal mug full of caffeineated goodness to bring with..

Always knew there was a reason we keep you around :P

You able to head home straight after work today?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Ah! This place looks familiar!

Ah! This place looks familiar!

So does that avatar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

So does that avatar!!
    My thoughts exactly!

Morning all

Hahahaha funny, I was gonna say does any particular body part look familiar :D

What, to us noccers?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey folks. On the bus heading in a Galway direction.

Angron wrote: »
    Hey folks. On the bus heading in a Galway direction.

Not so bad, hope it's a straightforward journey for once!.

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Not so bad, hope it's a straightforward journey for once!.
    why? does the driver usually travel with the bus in reverse??? :eek::eek::P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Delirium wrote: »
    why? does the driver usually travel with the bus in reverse??? :eek::eek::P:pac:

See, you say that jokingly, but I can have the worst bus related luck. My last trip the driver just hopped out of the bus for a while so he could go to the shop. Wasn't even a scheduled stop.

See, you say that jokingly, but I can have the worst bus related luck. My last trip the driver just hopped out of the bus for a while so he could go to the shop. Wasn't even a scheduled stop.

We talking about a 'stop to get a sticky bun' or 'stop to have 3 course meal' length of time?

10-15 minutes or so. People got off, and then one kid started freaking out cause her dad was buying tea and she thought the bus would leave without him.

10-15 minutes or so. People got off, and then one kid started freaking out cause her dad was buying tea and she thought the bus would leave without him.

that's a bit much! :mad:

How's everyone today?

Eeuuugh does anyone want to go to town for me please.... The thoughts now of spending the day amongst happy hand-holding shiny happy Couples and even happier shiny happy families etc. walking around is not too appealing! Go to town looking forward to shopping and to Xmas and then come home the opposite hah, yeah it's Christmas, everyone's full of the joys! Well not if yer on your own!! :/ Don't want to go now!

• Advertisement

I need to go to the Post Office to collect my money. Here's hoping it will actually be there because I've only got about 20 euro and I already owe money to my Mam.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement