Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Delirium wrote: »
    happy Festive Taco Tuesday, Swannie!!! :D
    **As Skyrim Dovahkiin song blasts, SwanBot thumps chest with wings, stomping feet, and lets out a blood curdling Ssssssssqqqqqqquuuuuuaaaaawwwwwwwkkkkk!**
    :eek:

Oh hi Del. Don't mind SwanBot. She is slowly becoming self-aware.

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    **As Skyrim Dovahkiin song blasts, SwanBot thumps chest with wings, stomping feet, and lets out a blood curdling Ssssssssqqqqqqquuuuuuaaaaawwwwwwwkkkkk!**
    :eek:

looks like SwanBot drank all the coffee this morning :eek::D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

looks like SwanBot drank all the coffee this morning :eek::D:D
    No Del, Swannie had just a bit, but SwanBot is high on Skyrim music, and really loud, with the walls vibrating following the midnight hour Pacific.

No Del, Swannie had just a bit, but SwanBot is high on Skyrim music, and really loud, with the walls vibrating following the midnight hour Pacific.
    poor neighbours must think the town/city is under siege from vikings!! :D :pac:

poor neighbours must think the town/city is under siege from vikings!! :D :pac:
    We are close to the ocean. Yes methinks I have a Nord SwanBot version now. Most of the students are gone home, and we got a thumbs up from a lad across the way, while he pretended to swing a mug of bier. :cool:

• Advertisement

We are close to the ocean. Yes methinks I have a Nord SwanBot version now. Most of the students are gone home, and we got a thumbs up from a lad across the way, while he pretended to swing a mug of bier. :cool:

LOL

SwannieLand sounds awesome like an awesome place :D

LOL

SwannieLand sounds awesome like an awesome place :D
    We normally chill with the loud sounds when university in session, but its break time, and time to see what these woofers and tweeters can do pushing heavy bass from old wooden speaker boxes. Those tinny plastic and metal digital speakers cannot compete!

We normally chill with the loud sounds when university in session, but its break time, and time to see what these woofers and tweeters can do pushing heavy bass from old wooden speaker boxes. Those tinny plastic and metal digital speakers cannot compete!

time to serenade the moon!! \o/

:D:D:pac:

time to serenade the moon!! \o/

:D:D:pac:
    Methinks our next Pacific Full Moon will occur 25 December 2015.

**Swannie practices howling!**

Methinks our next Pacific Full Moon will occur 25 December 2015.

**Swannie practices howling!**

*joins in howling*

funny-gif-little-dog-white-howling.gif

:D

• Advertisement

Knock on our flat door! :eek:

My flatmate and I exchanged looks, but we didn't gear the sounds back. Opened door, and 3 lads with six packs asked if they could join us. Ha! Instant party! Just add Skyrim! See ye Del, we have company. :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh howling and bass heavy sounds, i'm in!.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

<
    This guy isn't fully caffeinated yet, so please keep the noise levels down..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    <
    This guy isn't fully caffeinated yet, so please keep the noise levels down..

*Slides large java bucket back to Lith*

Knock on our flat door! :eek:

My flatmate and I exchanged looks, but we didn't gear the sounds back. Opened door, and 3 lads with six packs asked if they could join us. Ha! Instant party! Just add Skyrim! See ye Del, we have company. :cool:
    ain't no party like a Swannie party! have fun! :D
    Ooh howling and bass heavy sounds, i'm in!.
    morning, Grem :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Morning everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello.

Heyo Del, Boxers and Paws.. You still on a high Paws?. Still delighted for ya, you'll have to get on pof and see prospects over there!

Angron wrote: »
    Hello.

Heyo, how are you now? Only read about last night a few minutes ago. Ffs :mad:

• Advertisement

Hi Angron. :)

Lol. Hey Grem. I am still on a high, I still can't believe it! I'm actually really looking forward to signing off the dole, it sounds silly but it's actually a very degrading place, it's horrible. I can't wait to go in and say "I actually have a job. I don't need your money any more." :p

I might have a look on POF. Or I might go find that waiter from the hotel I was staying in last week! :pac:

Ooh the waiter, i had forgotten, you're well ahead of the curve so Paws :D

Yeah, he was a fine bit o' stuff. :p

How are you today?

Think a shower and breakfast is in order now.

I'll be logging out for Christmas later this afternoon, and back in early January.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*appears from the shadows*

Good to see you pals

*evil laughter*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyo, how are you now? Only read about last night a few minutes ago. Ffs :mad:
    Still furious.

*appears from the shadows*

Good to see you pals

*evil laughter*

At long last look what the cat dragged in :P :P :P

Welcome Back Corky :D

Yay Seph!. Welcome back!.

I'll be heading out in a while so i may miss your departure Lith, but hope you have a good one.

Shocking behaviour Angron, hope it doesn't ruin your day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    At long last look what the cat dragged in :P :P :P

Welcome Back Corky :D
    Yay Seph!. Welcome back!.

I'll be heading out in a while so i may miss your departure Lith, but hope you have a good one.

Shocking behaviour Angron, hope it doesn't ruin your day.

Aww thanks :o

How ye all doing ?

• Advertisement

All good, nice to have you back on board.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement