Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good to see you pals
    Welcome back :)
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    I'll be logging out for Christmas later this afternoon, and back in early January.
    If I'm gone when you log out, have a very merry Christmas! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Right try get my siht together and pop over to gf.. Lots of tea and cuddles today i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum I smell the scent of a Cork chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

1.5 days to go... facebook-tongue-out-emoticon.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Joya wrote: »
    1.5 days to go... facebook-tongue-out-emoticon.png

Of work?.

• Advertisement

Been asked to tone down my hair for work but I'm not sure what to do with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Of work?.

yup! then 11 days of being free as a bird :D

can hardly wait..

for the last 5 christmases i've always had exams and assignments, this is the first that i do not have to do anything... will feel very odd :d)
    Been asked to tone down my hair for work but I'm not sure what to do with it.

could u wear a cap or something instead? :pac:
    i find it a bit of a strange request from employer btw..

Joya wrote:
    could u wear a cap or something instead? i find it a bit of a strange request from employer btw..
    No, not really. Well, my hair is literally bright red so I don't mind too much.

Do you dye it darker?. I dunno, it is a bit odd to ask. You're not working in some fancy ass restaurant where appearance can be a thing. And red is hardly unusual. Have you looked around forums over there to look for feedback?.

Do you dye it darker?. I dunno, it is a bit odd to ask. You're not working in some fancy ass restaurant where appearance can be a thing. And red is hardly unusual. Have you looked around forums over there to look for feedback?.
    I'm not sure. I know it's not an unusual colour as such but they do have a lot of older clients so I can sort of see where they're coming from. I was planning on asking on a couple of forums though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Where's Grem gone?! Seen this yet?! :D

Thanks Links! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

How are you Grem?

Hello ladies :)

Busy busy Links, keep the juggling going. Off tomorrow and Thursday although I've a few things to do but it's all good.. Yourself?.

Well Paws how you now?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Whoo Metallica offered up a snippet of a new song as a Christmas treat via their Met Club, glad i signed up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Evening folks :)

How's all?

Well Paws how you now?
    All good here. Pondering hair colours again. How are you?

Top of the evening to all

Ted *nods*

• Advertisement

How do Paws.

Started packing your bags yet.

Ah not bad, yourself?

Lol, not quite. I probably will soon though :p

Lying on the bed at minute.

May get up or won't sleep tonight, but too comfy

Surrender to the bed :P

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Surrender to the bed
    That's what she said

That's what she said

:D

Ah just in time for the filth, brilliant. ;)

I'd be a lot happier about staying stuff like that if I was actually getting some :p

Must resist smart ass reply :pac:

• Advertisement

Well, now I'm curious.. Though if it's going to make me cry don't say it. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement