Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well, now I'm curious.. Though if it's going to make me cry don't say it. :o

Front row tickets to Alter Bridge & an hour with Myles

That should get ya happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Front row tickets to Alter Bridge & an hour with Myles
    Only an hour? ;)

Just thinking I might actually get to see Alter Bridge when I move. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just thinking I might actually get to see Alter Bridge when I move. :D

When you head over there, they will probably have a gig in Laois :P

Oh I have got out of bed.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    When you head over there, they will probably have a gig in Laois
    That's always how things happen, isn't it!

• Advertisement

Have you a date set for when you head over?

Sorry if you posted it before..

Not yet. My provisional start date is the 18th of January though.

At least you are able to enjoy Christmas before worrying about any logistics.

Fekk, there is some rain just after starting here.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    At least you are able to enjoy Christmas before worrying about any logistics.
    Yeah exactly. They're going to contact me in the new year regarding accommodation because they're going to give me a hand with that. I should be getting a relocation package as well.

Raining here too.

So excited about tomorrow in the mean time, my 4th time seeing Hozier :D

Yeah exactly. They're going to contact me in the new year regarding accommodation because they're going to give me a hand with that. I should be getting a relocation package as well.

Raining here too.

So excited about tomorrow in the mean time, my 4th time seeing Hozier :D

Any more & you will be getting a restraining order :D

• Advertisement

Uh oh :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

64436722.jpg

Someone needs to take my bank card off me.............:o

What did you buy? :D

I had a glass of wine and I'm all sleepy and comfy

What did you buy? :D

I had a glass of wine and I'm all sleepy and comfy
    Nothing today.....yet. Bought a few bits online over the past few weeks, have been checking my balance but forgot about a few purchases from last week........ :o

Hah! Snap! I am having a glass of wine now.

Got this one in Supervalu recently and its fab!

Great minds think alike, eh?

I think I might strip the colour out of my hair and see what it looks like. It's honestly been at least 14 years since I had my natural colour.

Great minds think alike, eh?

I think I might strip the colour out of my hair and see what it looks like. It's honestly been at least 14 years since I had my natural colour.
    Oh yes. Especially when its us. Did I mention I am going to TK Maxx tomorrow..........:p :pac:

What is your natural colour? Give it a try and see, sure you could always get a box dye if you needed something in the mean time if you weren't happy with your natural colour?

Oh yes. Especially when its us. Did I mention I am going to TK Maxx tomorrow..........
    Oh TK Maxx... :D
    What is your natural colour? Give it a try and see, sure you could always get a box dye if you needed something in the mean time if you weren't happy with your natural colour?
    My natural colour is actually a bit like yours, possibly a bit lighter. Maybe I'll get a kit in boots and see what happens. Might need two because it's such a mad colour.

Oh TK Maxx... :D

My natural colour is actually a bit like yours, possibly a bit lighter. Maybe I'll get a kit in boots and see what happens. Might need two because it's such a mad colour.
    :pac: :pac: Mam said the same thing..... :o I've a problem with that shop..... :p

Is it? I thought it was blonde for some reason, not sure why I thought that, just as well I asked lol.

Yeah maybe see what Boots have, they'll have something suitable I am sure. :)

Mam said the same thing..... I've a problem with that shop.....

Is it? I thought it was blonde for some reason, not sure why I thought that, just as well I asked lol.

Yeah maybe see what Boots have, they'll have something suitable I am sure.
    Lol :pac:

It's between blonde and brown and I was thinking of going blonde at one point so maybe that's why lol

I'm nearly afraid I'll feck it up.. Will think about it though. :p

Lol :pac:

It's between blonde and brown and I was thinking of going blonde at one point so maybe that's why lol

I'm nearly afraid I'll feck it up.. Will think about it though. :p
    :pac: :pac:

Maybe that was it lol. I reckon a light brown would be nice on you tbh :)

Hahaha my mam says the same........its usually the bathroom that's fecked up afterwards, dye here, there and everywhere. :D :P

• Advertisement

Maybe that was it lol. I reckon a light brown would be nice on you tbh

Hahaha my mam says the same........its usually the bathroom that's fecked up afterwards, dye here, there and everywhere.
    Lol. I might have a chat with my hairdresser after Christmas and see what he says.

Lol same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Hero noccers. I r so so sick today... But I have a fear of vomiting! Lucky me!! At least it might explain why I have about as much energy as a Dandelion for the past few days as it's kind-of draining and exhausting. :/ Had a good sleep today though. Am so used to feeling nauseous and pukey at this stage now it's second nature to me. I woke up to receiving some pressies in the post that I got for peeps online and wasn't sure if they'd get here on time! And also a a lovely personal brill pressie of a Doctor's Letter telling me I have a Hereditary illness that I never even gave zero thought to as I didn't think in a million years I would have it... :/ I had been looking into an illness that I'm almost certain I have. And now I have something else as well too. Yayyy go me! :-l.

Anyway how is one and all today? Looking forward to Christmas?

Hello.. Hope you feel better soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Paws do you know who I am?! : D.

I gots my own hair cut at the weekend and I love it. I like to keep my hair long and it's hard to get it cut a length that I like, but that it also looks like it's been cut, but this Hairdresser did a good job I think.

On the Hair-colour thing, being asked to change colour would set off Alarm-bells for me, but obviously we can't really refuse jobs! But it might be just a general genuine request by them too though so it could be fine.

I've always wanted to dye mine a shocking pink, but due to being in the Job-seeking game, my timing is probably very off in case it is a deciding factor on whether I get a job or not!! I suppose Employers can well-afford to be very picky nowadays about who they hire when there is so many applying that they can pick and choose from!

Just saw a photo a friend of mine posted of the arrivals gate at Dublin Airport. A massive sign over the door saying "The best Christmas present ever is about to walk through these doors..." I just had the sudden realisation that there's a huge chance (depending on how things go and depending on shifts etc) that I'll be walking through those doors next Christmas. I'm a bit teary now.

Paws do you know who I am?! : D.
    I think so, but you've got me doubting myself now..
    On the Hair-colour thing, being asked to change colour would set off Alarm-bells for me, but obviously we can't really refuse jobs! But it might be just a general genuine request by them too though so it could be fine.
    No I can't, I'm far too tired of being jobless. I love my job. As much as I love my hair, I cannot spend another year waiting and hoping that someone will give me a chance. Vet nursing is what I want to do, it's what I've always wanted to do.

Right i am logging out for Christmas, try not to wreck the place while i'm gone :P

Now, Lith, this is us you're talking to.. :p

Have a good one! :D

Yeah, you make a good point there Paws :P

I will, see you all in January...

Merry Christmas guys n'gals

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Many happy returns lith.

This discussion has been closed.